+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 6146151155155956056156256357161166110611561 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 55171

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

K um.....what's a pog? [*-)]
    [/quote]They were these little round flat cardboard things with pictures on them. You also had a plastic one and you stacked the cardboard ones. Then you used the plastic one to try to flip over as many of the pogs as you could. Whichever ones you managed to flip over were yours.</p>

This was when I was in third grade so.....97-98.</p>[/quote]

Oh! okay.

For some reason this makes me remember garbage pail kids....I went to a Catholic school...and I remember some nasty Sister Mary Crazy took my cards and sent a note home to my mom!!!!!![:@]
    Damn her!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

K um.....what's a pog? [*-)]
    [/quote]They were these little round flat cardboard things with pictures on them. You also had a plastic one and you stacked the cardboard ones. Then you used the plastic one to try to flip over as many of the pogs as you could. Whichever ones you managed to flip over were yours.</P>

This was when I was in third grade so.....97-98.</P>[/quote]

ahhh yes I remember those, I never knew how to play it or what you were suppose
    to do...

You were only in 3rd grade in 97?? What the heck?

Do you realize I graduated high school in 97!!!!!!

[/quote]Wait, I got my sibs confused. It was '95 that I was in third grade. My sister graduated in '95 and my brother graduated in '97. For some reason I sometimes get confused and think that my sister graduated in '97. So i was in 5th grade in '97.

[quote user="frutepye"]Wait, I got my sibs confused. It was '95 that I was in third grade. My sister graduated in '95 and my brother graduated in '97. For some reason I sometimes get confused and think that my sister graduated in '97. So i was in 5th grade in '97.[/quote]

lol ok got it...is your sister hot?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Hi all again! Just dropping by to give my summary for tommorow,
    Im gonna guarentee another takeaway forced by my safeties, also if we concede more than 21 points to the eagles O and lose the game i will resign my position.
    If Garcia is kept in the pocket i can see him having a bad day, so shut down the run bring Gibril or Demps to help with this and then if we can force Garcia to throw from the pocket we will make the eagles struggle to move the ball.[/quote]

Again very brave of you. I will have to hold you to that since you are once again declaring it.

I sure hope your men have a break out game, perhaps something positive from the Hit Factory
    himself??
    [/quote]
    Indeed i am declaring it and that is for a reason, because everything i have said is my thoughts on how the game will go and i expect us to deliver. Will Demps has had a tough year but ive seen something in him the past two weeks, more so last week where by his performance was getting better, i sure hope he can start to put it together as that will give us a pretty tight D then if we can get some good coverage to go with a nice pass rush also we could go far in the playoffs.
    First things first though, go falcons!!!!

Oh! okay.

For some reason this makes me remember garbage pail kids....I went to a Catholic school...and I remember some nasty Sister Mary Crazy took my cards and sent a note home to my mom!!!!!![:@]
    Damn her!
    [/quote]

Yeah I remember them....I think we are all reminiscing too much right now... lol....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Wait, I got my sibs confused. It was '95 that I was in third grade. My sister graduated in '95 and my brother graduated in '97. For some reason I sometimes get confused and think that my sister graduated in '97. So i was in 5th grade in '97.[/quote]

lol ok got it...is your sister hot?
    [/quote]Yes, but married and with a kid.

[quote user="kkr"]
    Indeed i am declaring it and that is for a reason, because everything i have said is my thoughts on how the game will go and i expect us to deliver. Will Demps has had a tough year but ive seen something in him the past two weeks, more so last week where by his performance was getting better, i sure hope he can start to put it together as that will give us a pretty tight D then if we can get some good coverage to go with a nice pass rush also we could go far in the playoffs.
    First things first though, go falcons!!!![/quote]

As I said before, the Cowboys meltdown will being tonite!!! Actually it started last week!

[quote user="frutepye"]Yes, but married and with a kid.[/quote]

Ohhh....sucks for me.....[:P]

I'll be back later for the game people....time to dig up my Simon and see if it works...

Veteran

GO VICK!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Did I really just say that? [:O]</P>