+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 6346351355356156256356456557361366310631563 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

*sighs* Guess I'm alone. *pulls up a chair and watches film*

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

bragging rights pick, it's obvious Dallas is going to win, so when you're sitting at 0-2 or 1-1 I'm 2-0 on my picks. And besides, no matter who wins, i'm happy =).</p>

[/quote]

Of course it matters who win dude. Dallas is in our division, they lose and we win, Giants
    take the NFC East....that changes our SB chances dramatically....
    [/quote]</p>

I care more about bragging that I'm 2-0 rather than the Giants losing to Chicago in the playoffs.</p>[/quote]

Young man...you must never root for Dallas to win.....I am shocked at that statement
    BTW In the 1990 NFC Championship game ( I know before your time) NO ONE gave the giants a chance to win....they were playing a strong 49er team @ Candlestick park....but we won......
    Playoffs are a whole new ballgame......

#1, don't start talking like your 90.you will refer to me as Gigantoir, not young man.You're like only 15 years older than me. I'm not rooting for Dallas, I want Atlanta all the way, I'm just picking the best possible team for the BRP.</P>

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

#1, don't start talking like your 90... You're like only 15 years older than me. I'm not rooting for Dallas, I want Atlanta all the way, I'm just picking the best possible team for the BRP.</p>[/quote]

Well child...excuse me...gigantoir.....think past the bragging rights pool....more important things

You got it coming, grandma.</P>

</P>

I think thatlast post wasone of the most serious comments I've ever made on the boards.</P>

Sorry 'bout that, I just don't like being called a child, lol. Even though it's true.</P>

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

You got it coming, grandma.</p>

</p>

I think thatlast post wasone of the most serious comments I've ever made on the boards.</p>[/quote]

I think someone needs a timeout....

Veteran

Hey everyone! Back from the nail salon. What the heyah is going on?

oh brother

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

Sorry 'bout that, I just don't like being called a child, lol. Even though it's true.</p>[/quote]

LOL
    [:P]

Child...

just kidding