+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859671071575571057 ... LastLast

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SmuGiant2008"]im still in need of a position of power, i am too well respected to take an assistant's job.... this could lead to labor strife.... i might have to start organizing a workers strike [:P]
    [/quote]

You could be a cheerleader........panties are optional.....[:O]
    [/quote]

That's what Britney said.....
    [/quote]

Oh my Jesus...Britney's beaver....[+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(] She is not welcome on my squad...

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"]so wait what do i have to do to get the avator. I uploaded it, so now i ahve to wait for a mod to enable it so i can?[/quote]</p>

Meyer follow these steps:</p>

Click your name, then click avatars, where it says enable avatars make sureYES is highlighted, then click browsefind your pic, andupload your image that AG made you. Click Update, then click save changes. Ok.</p>

After a few minutes your avatar will appear, ok.</p>

Nevermind...didn't know your name wasn't new. Disregard. Sorry!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Looks like Mattmeyer got his avatar working.

Thanks Bleu.

[quote user="Bleu"]

</p>

Hilarious. That pic was trif BTW. </p>[/quote]

Totally!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"]so wait what do i have to do to get the avator. I uploaded it, so now i ahve to wait for a mod to enable it so i can?[/quote]</P>

Meyer follow these steps:</P>

Click your name, then click avatars, where it says enable avatars make sureYES is highlighted, then click browsefind your pic, andupload your image that AG made you. Click Update, then click save changes. Ok.</P>

After a few minutes your avatar will appear, ok.</P>

Nevermind...didn't know your name wasn't new. Disregard. Sorry!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Looks like Mattmeyer got his avatar working.

Thanks Bleu.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

oh shizzle.. didn't notice it.. it looks goooooooood</P>

Veteran

Hey HC. What time do we have to report here tomorrow? I have business tomorrow from 10-4 in the real world (work), but I'll be here right by kickoff....ok.</P>

I'm hitting the bed everyone! See ya tomorrow.</P>

And here's hoping for a great game tomorrow.</P>

<font face="Arial" size="3">Latest List.

HC - AG
    Assistant HC - Chopper
    Defensive Coordinator - Coheedandcambria
    Linebackers - Pierce 58
    Secondary-Safeties - KKR
    Secondary-Corners - shotcalla39
    Defensive Quality Control - Andyeyebrows
    Defensive Line - uk-giantsfan
    Offensive Coordinator - Brandon Jacobs
    </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Arial" size="3">Assistant Offensive Line - OPEN</font><font face="Arial" size="3">
    Offensive Line - meyerbudEPNJ
    Quarterbacks Coach - Bleu
    Running Backs - Youknowitstrue
    Tight Ends - B-Jac 27 NYG
    Wide Receivers - gibril28wilson
    Offensive Quality Control - Call me Mario
    </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Arial" size="3">Equipment Manager - OPEN</font><font face="Arial" size="3">
    Special Teams Coordinator - Frutepye
    </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Arial" size="3">Assistant Special Teams Coordinator - OPEN</font><font face="Arial" size="3">
    Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - Darkthrone
    </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Arial" size="3">Assistant Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - OPEN</font><font face="Arial" size="3">

Cheerleader #1 - JerseyGiant21
    Cheerleader #2 - Open
    Cheerleader #3 - Open
    Cheerleader #4 - Open
    Cheerleader #5 - Open
    Cheerleader #6 - Open
    Cheerleaders 1-6 will spell - G I A N T S</font>

Is that the staff complete then?

Veteran

Right off to bed(it 2:45am here in UK!!!) Will be on before game time tommorow, finalising gameplan etc. Gibril and Will shall play hard tommorow, they know what i want them to do.
    We have a lot on our hands with TO, Glenn and that gang but what is for sure is that if those guys come near us they will be drilled, i want us to make sure TO continues to drop passess, an early hit and he will think twice before coming our way again.
    If Romo thorows any our way tommorow we will generate turnovers, but essentially i think so long as our coverage is good, we play smart, hit hard, tackle well and make some plays against the run we will do a great job tommorow.
    At least 1 turnover from our guys, i fancy Gibril forcing Jones or Barber to cough up the ball!!!

[quote user="Bleu"]

Hey HC. What time do we have to report here tomorrow? I have business tomorrow from 10-4 in the real world (work), but I'll be here right by kickoff....ok.</p>

I'm hitting the bed everyone! See ya tomorrow.</p>

And here's hoping for a great game tomorrow.</p>[/quote]

Nice job tonite Bleu. 4 is fine...see ya then!

[quote user="kkr"]Right off to bed(it 2:45am here in UK!!!) Will be on before game time tommorow, finalising gameplan etc. Gibril and Will shall play hard tommorow, they know what i want them to do.
    We have a lot on our hands with TO, Glenn and that gang but what is for sure is that if those guys come near us they will be drilled, i want us to make sure TO continues to drop passess, an early hit and he will think twice before coming our way again.
    If Romo thorows any our way tommorow we will generate turnovers, but essentially i think so long as our coverage is good, we play smart, hit hard, tackle well and make some plays against the run we will do a great job tommorow.
    At least 1 turnover from our guys, i fancy Gibril forcing Jones or Barber to cough up the ball!!![/quote]

wow!! See you tomorrow bro!