+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast

Re: Asian giant for HC

AG for President, you are a legend man a legend. Not like Tony Jesus Romo

[quote user="Pierce 58"]AG for President, you are a legend man a legend. Not like Tony Jesus Romo[/quote]

From HC to Prez, wow that was quick...

How do you like your new identity?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]AG for President, you are a legend man a legend. Not like Tony Jesus Romo[/quote]

[/quote]
    I don't know yet, I am working on it. It is really annoying considering my MAC can not do the smiley faces. Tommy was able to restore my Avatar and hopefully my old post count. But I can't complain,part of me wants the 1010 back just because he is going through a hard time and you gotta stick with your guns, but AP is my favorite player so.......

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]AG for President, you are a legend man a legend. Not like Tony Jesus Romo[/quote]

[/quote]
    I don't know yet, I am working on it. It is really annoying considering my MAC can not do the smiley faces. Tommy was able to restore my Avatar and hopefully my old post count. But I can't complain,part of me wants the 1010 back just because he is going through a hard time and you gotta stick with your guns, but AP is my favorite player so.......[/quote]

Stick with AP bro, it's you. Once you can get your Post Count fixed you'll be all set.
    My post count got messed up too but it wasn't much that I lost.

I really don't know why smilies don't work for your MAC it should be independant of your OS
    and more browser related....I don't have a MAC though so......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]AG for President, you are a legend man a legend. Not like Tony Jesus Romo[/quote]

[/quote]
    I don't know yet, I am working on it. It is really annoying considering my MAC can not do the smiley faces. Tommy was able to restore my Avatar and hopefully my old post count. But I can't complain,part of me wants the 1010 back just because he is going through a hard time and you gotta stick with your guns, but AP is my favorite player so.......[/quote]

Stick with AP bro, it's you. Once you can get your Post Count fixed you'll be all set.
    My post count got messed up too but it wasn't much that I lost.

I really don't know why smilies don't work for your MAC it should be independant of your OS
    and more browser related....I don't have a MAC though so......

[/quote]
    What happened to your PC? I just got my Mac Book so I suppose it has the newest OS something like 10.24 I don't know, but my Dell allows me to see the smileys.

Veteran

AG you would rock as the Giants HC. Can I be your QBC? I know just what to do with ole Eli []

Veteran

Hey, I'm thinking of getting a notebook. Are Macs really better than PC's. I am seriously considering getting a mac book.

[quote user="Pierce 58"]What happened to your PC? I just got my Mac Book so I suppose it has the newest OS something like 10.24 I don't know, but my Dell allows me to see the smileys.[/quote]

I lost about 200 post counts when they migrated everyone over, no biggie though.
    My theory is that they already migrated everyone a week before to these new boards
    but kept the old one up during that time. So people were still posting but those new ones
    weren't getting collected..again, no biggie.....

I gotta get a new PC soon so I am really contemplating on getting MAC now that it
    supports Windows, always wanted one....

[quote user="Bleu"]AG you would rock as the Giants HC. Can I be your QBC? I know just what to do with ole Eli [][/quote]

Thanks and yes you can most definitley be QB coach the position is available.

HC - AG

Assistant HC - Chopper

Defensive Coordinator - Coheedandcambria

Offensive Coordinator - Brandon Jacobs
    Quarterbacks Coach - Bleu

Equipment Manager - ???

1st Giants Cheerleader - JerseyGiant21

The one better thing about my Mac is that it is not prone to viruses left and right, everything is really the same just with slicker names so people want it more, some features are really cool. I like that my Mac book has a camera built in it, I like the dashboard feature that they offer. I find that Photoshop is alot better, and so is editing film(I did that stuff in high school). It is not that hard to get use to, it is better than a PC but not as much as everyone hypes it up to be.