+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast

Re: Asian giant for HC

AZnGiant can you make me a defensive coordinator avatar, with coheedandcambria in the avatar, and then have johnny rambo in it too

i was checkin up on the score, didn't watch it though. 40 points for Carter right</P>

Veteran

447 43739064 437 1013 965

[quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Gimme a G!

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">G</font>

Gimme an I

***crickets***

Ruh Roh..........

I need some crazies on my squad.....helll I need a squad! [:O]
    [/quote]

I!!!!

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">G</font>

[/quote]

You are more than welcome to join the cheerleading squad.......[&lt;)]
    Ummm.......Though I might have to give you a spelling test before anything is 100%.....[:O]

can someone make me an avatar that has johnny rambo and then it says d-coordinator

wow this really got huge in the past few days

lol

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I am surpised that no one took, the secondary safties position, alot of people seem to like Gibril.....maybe it is Will's Fault[/quote]
    lol, that is the exact reason why i didnt take the position. lol. plus, i feel the WR's need help so i figured i could help them since i used to play that position...

EDIT: and AG, i'm gonna need a avatar. im testing out this plax one where he's out jumping Champ Bailey for the ball, but i might have to change it to him getting the OT TD catch in philly...

here we go, john rambo, MLB of our defense

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I am surpised that no one took, the secondary safties position, alot of people seem to like Gibril.....maybe it is Will's Fault[/quote]
    lol, that is the exact reason why i didnt take the position. lol. plus, i feel the WR's need help so i figured i could help them since i used to play that position...

EDIT: and AG, i'm gonna need a avatar. im testing out this plax one where he's out jumping Champ Bailey for the ball, but i might have to change it to him getting the OT TD catch in philly...
    [/quote]

I took them because i know ill get em doing a good job!!Demps wont be missing any more tackles thats for sure, and Gibril will become a pro bowler under my guidance!!!