+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 15155160164164965065165265366170175111511651 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It's true, if TC isn't aware of the production from his coordinators, then what else
    is he not aware of?

I want a sharp head coach, not a coach that is going to hurt his team beacuse he's
    loyal to his OC and DC's....
    [/quote]
    I agree! I'm pissed as heel about my green bar right now! Freaking mods and these boards screw me again!
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, they are making it really tough for you to earn your stripe!!

[quote user="Bleu"]This game is gonna make me sick! I can't take him playing like that...keep his ***** out if he's gonna mess up! For real...this game is way too important for that crap!
    [/quote]

This game has no room for ERROR!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It's true, if TC isn't aware of the production from his coordinators, then what else
    is he not aware of?

I want a sharp head coach, not a coach that is going to hurt his team beacuse he's
    loyal to his OC and DC's....
    [/quote]
    I agree! I'm pissed as heel about my green bar right now! Freaking mods and these boards screw me again!
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, they are making it really tough for you to earn your stripe!!
    [/quote]
    They f'in suck! Everyone else got it around a certain post count and I know it. Now I don't even care when I get it, after the fun was sucked out of it!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]This game is gonna make me sick! I can't take him playing like that...keep his ***** out if he's gonna mess up! For real...this game is way too important for that crap!
    [/quote]

This game has no room for ERROR!!!!
    [/quote]
    Right now I HATE our Defense! They really really SUCK! I am extremely pissed right now!

[quote user="Bleu"]
    They f'in suck! Everyone else got it around a certain post count and I know it. Now I don't even care when I get it, after the fun was sucked out of it!
    [/quote]

I think it's based on the top posters post count. You're debate with Harooni and his posting
    all day must have pushed that number up. And as long as he continues to post during
    the game, you're playing catch up....

why do our players waituntill after the other team gets the first down before they make the tackle

Veteran

The Bears finally won? Again the Giants have no such luck...we blow a lead we lose. See Titans game...

[quote user="iggy19"]why do our players waituntill after the other team gets the first down before they make the tackle[/quote]

They seem to like putting pressure on themselves and constantly challenging their gameplay...

[quote user="Bleu"]The Bears finally won? Again the Giants have no such luck...we blow a lead we lose. See Titans game...
    [/quote]

Other teams are stepping it up, this team needs to do that as well....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="iggy19"]why do our players waituntill after the other team gets the first down before they make the tackle[/quote]

They seem to like putting pressure on themselves and constantly challenging their gameplay...
    [/quote]</P>

oh ok. lol</P>