+ Reply to Thread
Page 703 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 20360365369370170270370470571375380312031703 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="frutepye"]Holy 7,000 batman![/quote]
    In one night we made another 1,000 posts. That's crazy! We were just celebrating 6,000 this time last night, lol!
    [/quote]

NOooOO??? Did we?? Was it that fast!!??

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]
    Strap her to the top of the car.[/quote]

It won't be a road trip she'll want to write home about...

HAPPY 7000!!!!!
    [/quote]
    Sounds like a road trip I'm down for...

1000 in one day??? thats crazy

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Sorry to be off-topic here, but do any one of you have The Sopranos or Seinfeld Seasons on dvd. I was thinking of buying some dvd's for her for Christmas. She loves both shows.
    [/quote]

Screw those shows. Buy her The Office, the U.S. version. It's probably the funniest show on TV right now.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="frutepye"]Holy 7,000 batman![/quote]
    In one night we made another 1,000 posts. That's crazy! We were just celebrating 6,000 this time last night, lol!
    [/quote]

NOooOO??? Did we?? Was it that fast!!??
    [/quote]
    Yes you don't remember..we celebrated the 400th page and the 6,000 post last night and Jersey was on deck for her first stripe.

Veteran

[quote user="iggy19"]1000 in one day??? thats crazy[/quote]We did it last sunday too.

Cool, I'm due for a trip to Disney World....I usually go every 4 years and I've missed
    my recent 4 year interval.....

Veteran

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Sorry to be off-topic here, but do any one of you have The Sopranos or Seinfeld Seasons on dvd. I was thinking of buying some dvd's for her for Christmas. She loves both shows.
    [/quote]
    I have the Sopranos on DVD...the entire collection. I also have Sex and the City Box series set with all 6 seasons. To me that's a better buy for a woman. But if she didn't watch SATC then do the Sopranos. That's a great series as well.

Does she like 24 I'm sure that would be another good one.

[/quote]

Yeah, she likes 24. I'll ask what she really wants. I didn't bring it up to her earlier because I wanted to surprise her with something, you know? How's the video quality and the extras on the Sopranos Collection? Any good?

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Ruh Roh.....</P>

Did I scare ya? [:P]</P>

I guess if we all organize a road trip I'm not allowed to drive huh..........[]</P>

[/quote]

ha! You will not even be close to the wheel. We might have to put you in the trunk... []
    [/quote]Strap her to the top of the car.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh Boo! It's more fun when I drive.....</P>

We can play......what will I do to the driver that pisses me off the most.</P>

A). Will I stalk them and continuously honk at them</P>

B). Will I try to use my own car to hit theirs</P>

C). Will I continuously scream obscenities at them and give em the bird...</P>

D) At the next red light, will I actually get out of my car and slap the crap out of them</P>

</P>

See! Fun times for all! [&lt;)]</P>

</P>

I should take Huffy and Lewis for a spin.....</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]
    Yes you don't remember..we celebrated the 400th page and the 6,000 post last night and Jersey was on deck for her first stripe.
    [/quote]

I just didn't think it was just last night! wowzers!!!!