+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 30170175179179980080180280381185190113011801 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey I'm back. Just got insulted by some guy called Trashcanman.[/quote]Join the club. I don't like him. Which thread?[/quote]The Mara thread about him choking his friend.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class=ForumReplyToPostArea>
    <DIV>[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] Trashcanman:</DIV>
    <DIV>

<BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV>[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] mjg407:</DIV>
    <DIV>I think Wellington Mara would be embarassed by his son's actions. Grown men should not resort in fighting over a freakn game. There is a heck of lot more in this world fighting over and some that is worth giving up your life. If you can't take someone heckling you than you have major problems.</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>

</P>

</P>

Maybe you're right in theory, but next to someone threatening my family, talking smack about the Giants will put me into a rage every time. Some people just weren't born with a sack. They function great in society, but in a crisis situation when the s*** is going down, they fail. But then they'll go watch scarface a hundred times and root for some puke like Tony Montana. Is anybody following me here? What a sissified world we live in today.</P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>my response:</DIV>
    <DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>Well having been in a war I can tell you I know what having sack is. I risk my life on a daily basis, and I call that sack. The point is if someone calls you a name, it isn't worth a lawsuit or jail time over. Maybe I look at it differently too, but acting like a three year old on the NYSE floor isn't it. There is a time and place for everything. </DIV>
    <DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea></DIV>
    <DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>His Reply:</DIV>
    <DIV class=ForumReplyToPostArea>Wanna see my scars?I mean no disrespect. It's noble. But, quite frankly, I'd take most of my brawling buddies back home over thewussiesIwas with when it counted most. The people I've met with the most heart are a far cry from the wannabees that the US military is made up of at the present time. Please don't get me started on the state of thearmed services right now because it's more pathetic than the state of the New York Giants.Let's be glad we're lucky enough to live in the last days of freedom. Our children won't be so lucky. </DIV>

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey I'm back. Just got insulted by some guy called Trashcanman.[/quote]

He's probably a 45 y.o. virgin still living in his parents basement..
    Don't mind the fool...
    Want me to bring out the Hoff?
    [/quote]Our secret weapon.[/quote]

LOL!
    The Hoff is our version of the stealth bomber.....[+o(]

Veteran

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

Ppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz aaaaaaaaa.......................... Back!
    [/quote]What, did you see the pizza slice and suddenly NEED a pop? You should really check that problem out...

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey I'm back. Just got insulted by some guy called Trashcanman.[/quote]

Don't mind the fool...
    [/quote]Our secret weapon.[/quote]</P>

I have already "hoffed" some posts today. </P>

Veteran

Don't mind the fool...
    [/quote]Our secret weapon.[/quote]

The Hoff?? Am I missing something here?

Just checkin' in on you guys. It seems I may have a flu type virus which is making
    me feel weak. Glad to see the ship still afloat......

I will get the new avatars ready for our new coaches and hand them out tomorrow....

NOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT THE HOFF!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS, JERSEY!!!

And I'm out of the question for the 8,000 post, I gots to go to bed in 10 minutes.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey I'm back. Just got insulted by some guy called Trashcanman.[/quote]

Don't mind the fool...
    [/quote]</P>

lol, probably kicks his dog</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Just checkin' in on you guys. It seems I may have a flu type virus which is making
    me feel weak. Glad to see the ship still afloat......

I will get the new avatars ready for our new coaches and hand them out tomorrow....

[/quote]</P>

feel better. </P>

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

Ppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz aaaaaaaaa.......................... Back!
    [/quote]What, did you see the pizza slice and suddenly NEED a pop? You should really check that problem out...[/quote]

Lol no, I was just getting rather thirsty.