+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091991391895891089 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="coheedandcambria"]moderator k tell coach coughlin that Asian Giant is coming for him and his job, and he has a full staff, !!!! Asian Giant we need a G.M. and draft scouts
    [/quote]</P>

I like that idea! B/c I know I can keep Eli playing the way he is now.</P>

[quote user="coheedandcambria"]moderator k tell coach coughlin that Asian Giant is coming for him and his job, and he has a full staff, !!!! Asian Giant we need a G.M. and draft scouts
    [/quote]

I know, I think we're going to have to expand and get a GM. Of course, a GM that cannot
    fire me....that would be in the clause...lol....

[/quote]
    ooh ooh ooh, sign me up as a draft scout too! i can do both jobs, you saw how well i coached my WR's wth only 2 days of practice with them..

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Moderator_K"]

Test</p>[/quote]What are you testing and why are you doing it here?[/quote]
    i know this has nothing to do withwhat kevin was testingbut how sick would it be if the giants called all of us coaches in and we got to spend the day as coaches, or chill with the real coaches!?

that would be illllllll
    [/quote]

I wouldn't wanna go near the Giants coaches.......[:@]
    I'm scared I might slap the crap outta them since they piss me off so much....then I might go to jail.
    Don't wanna get a reputation like those Carolina cheerleaders.....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="coheedandcambria"]moderator k tell coach coughlin that Asian Giant is coming for him and his job, and he has a full staff, !!!! Asian Giant we need a G.M. and draft scouts
    [/quote]

I know, I think we're going to have to expand and get a GM. Of course, a GM that cannot
    [/quote]Why can't Kevin just be the gm?

Veteran

I'd like to be a draft scout as well.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="coheedandcambria"]moderator k tell coach coughlin that Asian Giant is coming for him and his job, and he has a full staff, !!!! Asian Giant we need a G.M. and draft scouts
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    im sure Smu would agree to that

harooni! get in here big guy

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Moderator_K"]

Test</p>[/quote]What are you testing and why are you doing it here?[/quote]
    i know this has nothing to do withwhat kevin was testingbut how sick would it be if the giants called all of us coaches in and we got to spend the day as coaches, or chill with the real coaches!?

that would be illllllll
    [/quote]

I wouldn't wanna go near the Giants coaches.......[:@]
    I'm scared I might slap the crap outta them since they piss me off so much....then I might go to jail.
    Don't wanna get a reputation like those Carolina cheerleaders.....
    [/quote]
    idk if you'd go to jail. you could always say they touched you or said something inappropriate to you...lol

dealing with annoying patriot fan...</P>

</P>

the non-cursing way</P>

He said stuff like, not gonna make the playoffs... so close yet so far... </P>

I said: 1. o plz don't</P>

2. they have a good chance of making the playoffs</P>

3.i already have to deal with enough giant bashers</P>

</P>

i think i handled it pretty well loll... might as well get this stuff over with...</P>