+ Reply to Thread
Page 893 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39379384388389189289389489590394399313931893 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Bleu-Maybe my rantshadowed my true feelings. I'd love a playoff berth, but I'm more concerned with the players mentally. They have the ability to go as far as they desire, but can they put aside their differences? Maybe they should watch one of my favorite movies, <U>Remember the Titans</U>.[/quote]</P>

Everyone's down at this point...we're all entitled. This season has been pretty disappointing regardless of the outcome...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I completelty agree. In fact, disappointing might be an understatement. BUT, as crazy as it might be, there is still a chance to turn this around. A month ago there was talk of firing Andy Reid---this morning ESPN mentioned his name for COACH OF THE YEAR! Tony Romo was chosen for the ProBowl. This weekend he completed less than 50% of his passes for less than 150 yards and had two interceptions. My point is---you're judged on the now, not the yesterday.</P>

On a happy note...when's the puppy coming home?</P>

Veteran

Hey all. I've been incredibly busy lately. Lots of parties to go to. I'm going to the GLI tomorrow and saturday so I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me keep the brp on the 1st page of tagf. Thanks. And I do feel better. I went to the doctor's and got my migraine medicine. Good thing is, if we win this saturday, we're in the playoffs. We hold the tiebreaker over every other team that can go 8-8. </P>

Bleu, me and you need to steal Eli's helmet and take the earpiece out of it or something. Eli needs to call his own plays. Anyone else see the bears game? One sides headset went off so the other side had to stop using theirs. Maybe it will be easier to sabotage the skins' equipment.</P>

So anyway......go Giants, go Red Wings, go Pistons, and for the first time ever you guys will be cheering this one with me: GO LIONS!</P>

Veteran

Going to get my hair cut. C ya!

Veteran

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hey all. I've been incredibly busy lately. Lots of parties to go to. I'm going to the GLI tomorrow and saturday so I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me keep the brp on the 1st page of tagf. Thanks. And I do feel better. I went to the doctor's and got my migraine medicine. Good thing is, if we win this saturday, we're in the playoffs. We hold the tiebreaker over every other team that can go 8-8. </P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>Bleu, me and you need to steal Eli's helmet and take the earpiece out of it or something. Eli needs to call his own plays. </FONT>Anyone else see the bears game? One sides headset went off so the other side had to stop using theirs. Maybe it will be easier to sabotage the skins' equipment.</P>

So anyway......go Giants, go Red Wings, go Pistons, and for the first time ever you guys will be cheering this one with me: GO LIONS!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Frute! We missed you mama! And I'm with ya girl about Eli, let's meet up Friday and go for it []LOL! Have fun this weekend...and be safe! I'll keep an eye on the BRP and try my best to keeping it on the first page for ya.</P>

Cya!</P>

I bet frutepye's hair is going to look funny.</P>

</P>

</P>

dont listen to me.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="EliManning#10"]

I bet frutepye's hair is going to look funny.</P>

</P>

</P>

dont listen to me.</P>[/quote]It kind of does. It was down to my shoulders but I got it so short I look like a boy.

[quote user="Bleu"]

Morning all! Boy this place is depressing. I remember this time last year we were 10-5 about to plat Oakland for the NFC East Division Championship. We had already secured a playoff spot and they were a much more confident team. Now things are just depressing...</P>

*sigh* I don't even think a playoff berth will perk this place up...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I got a puppy for Christmas. He just went to the bathroom on some newspaper I put down and it was right on an article of Betts! This is a sign! GO GIANTS!!!!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="A Giants Rage"][quote user="Bleu"]

Morning all!* Boy this place is depressing.* I remember this time last year we were 10-5 about to plat Oakland for the NFC East Division Championship.* We had already secured a playoff spot and they were a much more confident team.* Now things are just depressing...</P>

*sigh** I don't even think a playoff berth will perk this place up...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I got a puppy for Christmas. He just went to the bathroom on some newspaper I put down and it was right on an article of Betts! This is a sign! GO GIANTS!!!!</P>[/quote]

Awwwwww! What kind of puppy did you get? I'm getting a shih tzu in January, she's only 4wks. right now so I have to wait 4 more weeks until she's ready to come home.

That's so exciting, I love dogs?

And the fact he took a poo on Betts is definitely a good sign!

That made my day...Go Giants!

Hey guys. how is everyone today?

I only have three or four hours of work tomorrow and then I'm off untill wednesday. I can't wait.

He's a Boxer. And he is down right full of puppyness....cute though. And aparently he's not a redskins fan! I knew I picked the right one.