+ Reply to Thread
Page 900 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 400800850890898899900901902910950100014001900 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

Anyway, now that my stomach is nearly empty, I hope the Skins don't do to us what the Jets did to us in '88. Knock us out of the playoffs. That would really suck... And besides, I don't think my gf can handle any more of my yelling.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
    [/quote]

oopsie! Sorry....

But hey...we will do whatever it takes to battle lockhart and his 25 kids....

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
    [/quote]
    But it's so damn funny, how can you not LOL. And there's more where that came from. The Hoff is our official mascot. It stops the trolls dead in their tracks.
    [/quote]

LOL! Okay, okay, you guys can keep him as the mascot. But somebody please warn me before you flash of pic of him. I need to shield my eyes.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
    [/quote]

oopsie! Sorry....

But hey...we will do whatever it takes to battle lockhart and his 25 kids....
    [/quote]

That's ok... I forgive you. []If it keeps em away, then I say go for it. But please warn me first. Okay? I don't ask for much. LOL!

LOL! You got it. We don't want anyone innocent to go blind from the Hoff.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL! You got it. We don't want anyone innocent to go blind from the Hoff.
    [/quote]

Thanks, you're a doll. []

Veteran

We'll definitely have to warn ya next time.

Well guys, I'm heading out. I'm sleepy as ever and I have to get up early to go to the dentist 2morrow. Ugh! Talk to you all later! Have a good night...Cya!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL! You got it. We don't want anyone innocent to go blind from the Hoff.
    [/quote]
    LOL

[quote user="Bleu"]We'll definitely have to warn ya next time.

Well guys, I'm heading out. I'm sleepy as ever and I have to get up early to go to the dentist 2morrow. Ugh! Talk to you all later! Have a good night...Cya!
    [/quote]

Ok Bleu! Good night!

Night Bleu!

Lord.....I hope the Giants are watching this Rutgers game....what I see is a very determined and focused team...or KSU could just be really crappy.....