+ Reply to Thread
Page 904 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 404804854894902903904905906914954100414041904 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Glad it went well, Bleu. I had my first appt for a crown[]</P>

kkr-I'm also getting excited for the game. We have a little "English Pub" near me. they always show the soccer games. They serve some awesome food. I love their Scotch eggs, fish and chips, and something called bubble and squeak.</P>

[/quote]
    Cool, well if you get down there for 7am your time you might catch my team Aston Villa playing @ Charlton! Ill probably be in the pub watchging it also as it on ppv! No doubt with some fish and chips or burger and chips- classic pub football food!! []
    I know i know what bubble and squeak is, dare say i have even tried it but for the life of me i cant remember what exactly it is! Was trying to remember but keep getting it confused with toad in the hole![/quote]</P>

Don't think I'll be there at 7[] I'd never be able to watch the GIANTS at 8PM.[|-)] It's a hot, cheesy dip served with mini toast. Mmm. They do have toad in the hole--haven't tried it yet.</P>

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Don't think I'll be there at 7[] I'd never be able to watch the GIANTS at 8PM.[|-)] It's a hot, cheesy dip served with mini toast. Mmm. They do have toad in the hole--haven't tried it yet.</p>[/quote]

morning folks. I always thought bubble and squeek was mashed potatoes and cabbage fried up together.

toad in the hole is one of my favourites. you have got to try it Swissy.

Veteran

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Glad it went well, Bleu. I had my first appt for a crown[]</P>

kkr-I'm also getting excited for the game. We have a little "English Pub" near me. they always show the soccer games. They serve some awesome food. I love their Scotch eggs, fish and chips, and something called bubble and squeak.</P>

[/quote]
    Cool, well if you get down there for 7am your time you might catch my team Aston Villa playing @ Charlton! Ill probably be in the pub watchging it also as it on ppv! No doubt with some fish and chips or burger and chips- classic pub football food!! []
    I know i know what bubble and squeak is, dare say i have even tried it but for the life of me i cant remember what exactly it is! Was trying to remember but keep getting it confused with toad in the hole![/quote]</P>

Don't think I'll be there at 7[] I'd never be able to watch the GIANTS at 8PM.[|-)] It's a hot, cheesy dip served with mini toast. Mmm. They do have toad in the hole--haven't tried it yet.</P>[/quote]
    Yeah toad in the hole is nice, i recommend it but if you try it and dont like it dont blame me!!
    Anyway im off now so catch you later, might be on tonight but if not probably tommorow during game as it on at 1am UK time so looks like ill be up tp 5am again and in need of some company!!

you have a good day KKR, and I'll be up late too. us UK fans get a real good late night when it comes to the giants. I just hope they get the win.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]you have a good day KKR, and I'll be up late too. us UK fans get a real good late night when it comes to the giants. I just hope they get the win.
    [/quote]
    We sure do!!! I ****ing love it though, just is such a let down when your up to these times and have to witness some of the poor performances/resultsthat leave you going to bed depressed!
    Oh well lets hope for the best and ill see you tommorw then mate.
    Good afternoon, Good evening and Goodnight all!!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]you have a good day KKR, and I'll be up late too. us UK fans get a real good late night when it comes to the giants. I just hope they get the win.
    [/quote]
    We sure do!!! I ****ing love it though, just is such a let down when your up to these times and have to witness some of the poor performances/resultsthat leave you going to bed depressed!
    Oh well lets hope for the best and ill see you tommorw then mate.
    Good afternoon, Good evening and Goodnight all!![/quote]

you will do. hopefully there will be more than just Bleu and myself here.

Bye kkr. Good luck with yoursoccer game. I'll be going out to watch theGiants tomorrow-perhaps I'll stop on the way for toad in the hole and some cider beer.

I will be back in NY at around 11 tonight...

heyy guys, whats going on? i know i havent been here in awhile so im gonna need some updates. but first i have 2 questions:
    1. How's AG? Is he back?
    2. Do you guys know if people that live in the NY/NJ area will be able to see the Giants game or it's just on NFL Network?

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]heyy guys, whats going on? i know i havent been here in awhile so im gonna need some updates. but first i have 2 questions:
    1. How's AG? Is he back?
    2. Do you guys know if people that live in the NY/NJ area will be able to see the Giants game or it's just on NFL Network?
    [/quote]</P>

Hey idk sry... whats up┐┐┐ yea I aminthe dominicans right now,loll...</P>