+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 405805855895903904905906907915955100514051905 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 55170
    All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]heyy guys, whats going on? i know i havent been here in awhile so im gonna need some updates. but first i have 2 questions:
    1. How's AG? Is he back?
    2. Do you guys know if people that live in the NY/NJ area will be able to see the Giants game or it's just on NFL Network?
    [/quote]

The game should be on NBC4, if you don't have NFL Network.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]heyy guys, whats going on? i know i havent been here in awhile so im gonna need some updates. but first i have 2 questions:
    1. How's AG? Is he back?
    2. Do you guys know if people that live in the NY/NJ area will be able to see the Giants game or it's just on NFL Network?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    alright, cool. thanks

All-Pro

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]heyy guys, whats going on? i know i havent been here in awhile so im gonna need some updates. but first i have 2 questions:
    1. How's AG? Is he back?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    alright, cool. thanks
    [/quote]

No problem, and are you sure you don't have NFL Network? I thought I didn't get it, until one day it just appeared.

[quote user="Chopper"]

No problem, and are you sure you don't have NFL Network? I thought I didn't get it, until one day it just appeared.
    [/quote]</P>

Assuming you have cable, Time Warner and Cablevision are having a free preview weekend Dec. 24-30.</P>

</P>

Hey again, guys. Sorry I wasn't on in so long, with the parties and whatnot.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]</p>

Assuming you have cable, Time Warner and Cablevision are having a free preview weekend Dec. 24-30.</p>

</p>

Hey again, guys. Sorry I wasn't on in so long, with the parties and whatnot.</p>[/quote]

I have cable, but I have gotten the channel for almost a month, so it's here to stay. And I don't have Time Warner or Cablevision.

Where is everyone??

Veteran

Ello Savvy!!

Lord....
    I guess today is "I hate Tiki" day over at TAGF......[:@]

Hey everyone, I came back overan hour earlier than expected...</P>

How is everyone???</P>

What happened to this thread??? Did everyone decide to quit on it or something???