+ Reply to Thread
Page 913 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 413813863903911912913914915923963101314131913 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

AG..are you just experiencing dizziness when you walk in addition to weakness? Have you seen a doctor?
    [/quote]

Yeah and he was no help. Told me to just relax for 2 weeks and see what happens. He thinks
    it's a virus. It is going away but taking a VERY long time. I have never had anything like this
    before. I think I am going to schedule an EKG and MRI in the next couple of weeks just
    to make sure.....all that talk scares the hell outta me......
    [/quote]
    a couple questions because i felt the same way for like 2 weeks at the begining of my school year

1. have you been really sleepy and have had a high temperature?
    2. not to get too personal, but have you kissed anyone lately?
    3. did you literally feel like you were gonna die thats how abd you felt?

if you have those things you probably have mono and you could have the bad case where you miss a month. i luckily only missed 2 weeks

AG..are you just experiencing dizziness when you walk in addition to weakness? Have you seen a doctor?
    [/quote]

Yeah and he was no help. Told me to just relax for 2 weeks and see what happens. He thinks
    it's a virus. It is going away but taking a VERY long time. I have never had anything like this
    before. I think I am going to schedule an EKG and MRI in the next couple of weeks just
    to make sure.....all that talk scares the hell outta me......
    [/quote]

Don't be scared! Those are just precautionary tests that needs to be done to make sure everything is okay. You will be fine!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You know how HBO shows certain movies over and over? I literally watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 50 times over the last 2 weeks. That's what happens when you lay in bed and do
    absolutely nothing.

Also watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 50 times over when they weren't showing HP.

I became addicted to those 2 movies....
    [/quote]
    wait, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest has been on HBO??

i went to see that in theatre's but i had only had like 4 hours sleep that night and worked for like 10 hours so i slept through around 1/4 of it

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    a couple questions because i felt the same way for like 2 weeks at the begining of my school year

if you have those things you probably have mono and you could have the bad case where you miss a month. i luckily only missed 2 weeks
    [/quote]

1. The first 2 days I was very tired. After that it was just lingering around and very annoying.
    It's like that feeling you get when you take NyQuil. It's not enough to stop you but you don't
    feel 100%. No high temperature.

2. Nope haven't kissed anyone but I thought I had mono too. In fact, GOOGLE is VERY bad for you
    when you are sick. You end up thinking you have everything! I was freaking myself out, I went from mono, to anxiety, to basically everything that I pulled up.

3. Not physically but mentally. I thought and still do, feel like I'm messed up somehow. And I won't feel happy until I am 100%. I get paranoid and OCD when stuff like this happens out of nowhere...
    I still have very very slight headaches...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Don't be scared! Those are just precautionary tests that needs to be done to make sure everything is okay. You will be fine!
    [/quote]

I can't help it. I hate all that medical stuff. I always feared if they did an xray on me, they'll find something.
    I don't like laying down going into a tube, that's enough to make me sick from just thinking about it!!!

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    wait, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest has been on HBO??

i went to see that in theatre's but i had only had like 4 hours sleep that night and worked for like 10 hours so i slept through around 1/4 of it
    [/quote]

No sorry about that, I rented Pirates and watched Harry on HBO. When HBO2 was done with Harry, I would find them playing it again on HBO4. I would just switch back and forth, I don't know why, I got OCD from it, I couldn't stop watching it.

When they weren't showing it, was when I watched Pirates....and that's a very good movie you should get it....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

1. The first 2 days I was very tired. After that it was just lingering around and very annoying.
    It's like that feeling you get when you take NyQuil. It's not enough to stop you but you don't
    feel 100%. No high temperature.

2. Nope haven't kissed anyone but I thought I had mono too. In fact, GOOGLE is VERY bad for you
    when you are sick. You end up thinking you have everything! I was freaking myself out, I went from mono, to anxiety, to basically everything that I pulled up.

3. Not physically but mentally. I thought and still do, feel like I'm messed up somehow. And I won't feel happy until I am 100%. I get paranoid and OCD when stuff like this happens out of nowhere...
    I still have very very slight headaches...

[/quote]
    oh, well i thought i was gonna die when i had mono and when i went to the doctors they game me i think steriods to stop my throat from swelling and they gave me viks to stop the pain.

lets just say i felt great the rest of the time...lol

AG,

this past summer they tried to put me on a medication that i was highly allergic too and it led to severe panic attacks which was sparked by an allergic reaction, then they gave me another medication to help with the panic attacks which caused even worse panic attacks... it took me about 3 or 4 months to get other the whole thing (still not completely over it), but the moral of the story is get the medical tests done ASAP because it is a big relief to know what is/ isnt wrong and when you know you are fine you can start getting better, worrying like I did for a while is the worse thing because the mind plays tricks on the body and until you know what is wrong it only gets worse

[/quote]

I can't help it. I hate all that medical stuff. I always feared if they did an xray on me, they'll find something.
    I don't like laying down going into a tube, that's enough to make me sick from just thinking about it!!!
    [/quote]

Understandable.
    If anything try and ask your Doctor if you can have an Xanax or something before getting the MRI. It will make the experience calmer.

[quote user="SmuGiant2008"]AG,

this past summer they tried to put me on a medication that i was highly allergic too and it led to severe panic attacks which was sparked by an allergic reaction, then they gave me another medication to help with the panic attacks which caused even worse panic attacks... it took me about 3 or 4 months to get other the whole thing (still not completely over it), but the moral of the story is get the medical tests done ASAP because it is a big relief to know what is/ isnt wrong and when you know you are fine you can start getting better, worrying like I did for a while is the worse thing because the mind plays tricks on the body and until you know what is wrong it only gets worse
    [/quote]

I agree!! Sorry to hear what you had to deal with. I know at some point, and SOON, I have to get
    the tests done because you are sooo right, not knowing what exactly is going on is stressing the hell
    out of me. I have been trying to stay positive and that helps but at some point if I don't feel 100%, it's
    going to wear me down.

That's why I'm not out of the woods yet!!!

Hope you get better too but you are probably light years ahead of me right now as far as feeling
    better...