+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Where's all my coaching staff and assistant's tonite?
    [/quote]</P>

I'm here waiting for my bonus, lol!</P>

[/quote]

Sure, if he continues to play like this from here on out.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh he will! []</P>

Question is...will this team get out of it's own way and allow his good performances to shine. When he's good everyone is quiet, but when he's bad this place is in an uproar. Eli Manning will be fine, we just have to find a way to get this team on the same page and start winning games. On both sides of the ball.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]

i really feel like talking to someone who has no hope for the Giants making the playoffs... why are people like that even on the board??? i know i have asked thisquestion like a million timesbut, what is their motivation???</p>

[/quote]</p>

You have to understand something about the ppl on these boards. They feed off of negativity. That's all. We could have won and it would have been something negative said about this team. These boards are poorly moderated and therefore trolls and idiotic ppl just have their way with our boards.</p>

Also take into consideration that this is the NY Giants and everyone hates every team that comes out of NY. Most of the fans are happy when they're winning and suicidal when they're not, plain and simple. And for the trolls us losing just makes them happier that an NY team isn't playing well. Our team is high powered and talked about all the time. Good and bad. So ppl hate.</p>[/quote]

Very well written...

kind of like A-Rod and the yankees... except that a-rod is terrible, and he makes all the other players bad anyway...

[quote user="Bleu"]

Oh he will! []</p>

Question is...will this team get out of it's own way and allow his good performances to shine. When he's good everyone is quiet, but when he's bad this place is in an uproar. Eli Manning will be fine, we just have to find a way to get this team on the same page and start winning games. On both sides of the ball.</p>[/quote]

104% rating tonite I believe. That is outstanding. Consistency is key, there will however always
    be something to complain about from the NY media...

Is anyone even talking about the Jets?

well, when u play one of the easiest schedules in the league, loll... if i here this one Jet fan saying that they are an overall better team than the Giants, there will be one Jet fan in a lot of pain...</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

well, when u play one of the easiest schedules in the league, loll... if i here this one Jet fan saying that they are an overall better team than the Giants, there will be one Jet fan in a lot of pain...</p>

[/quote]
    </p>
    lol, I give mangini credit for his aggressiveness. I don't know how much longer their cinderalla
    season will last....

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]

i really feel like talking to someone who has no hope for the Giants making the playoffs... why are people like that even on the board??? i know i have asked thisquestion like a million timesbut, what is their motivation???</p>

[/quote]</p>

You have to understand something about the ppl on these boards. They feed off of negativity. That's all. We could have won and it would have been something negative said about this team. These boards are poorly moderated and therefore trolls and idiotic ppl just have their way with our boards.</p>

Also take into consideration that this is the NY Giants and everyone hates every team that comes out of NY. Most of the fans are happy when they're winning and suicidal when they're not, plain and simple. And for the trolls us losing just makes them happier that an NY team isn't playing well. Our team is high powered and talked about all the time. Good and bad. So ppl hate.</p>[/quote]

you've been of fire lately.... props...

The Jet season is not a Cinderella season loll... only because, u have to be a huge underdog playing a lot of hard teams to make the playoffs... kind of like the Tigers in baseball... yea!!! they did beat the patriots, but look at who they lossed to loll...</P>

btw.. just pointing something out.... this is by far the best thread in the history of the boards new/old.... mainly because to talk here.... or be listened to at least.. u need the little blue bar on the bottom... its people who actually know what their saying.... and some of the stuff is hillarious as well... we gotta keep this going

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Oh he will! []</p>

Question is...will this team get out of it's own way and allow his good performances to shine. When he's good everyone is quiet, but when he's bad this place is in an uproar. Eli Manning will be fine, we just have to find a way to get this team on the same page and start winning games. On both sides of the ball.</p>[/quote]

104% rating tonite I believe. That is outstanding. Consistency is key, there will however always
    be something to complain about from the NY media...

Is anyone even talking about the Jets?
    [/quote]

I wonder what the NY media will be saying about this game tomorrow.
    I hope they finally can get off of Eli's back and acknowledge that even in this loss...he had a freakin awesome game. [] This month has been horrible for him. []
    I hope we have seen the last of the Giants version of "As the Sh*t Turns"...but some players and Coughlin do have scheduled radio interviews this week....so who knows....[+o(]

I also wonder if anyone is gonna talk about how the Jets destroyed Green Bay.......I doubt it.....

Maybe they will talk about how a QB can have these stats:
    6/19 34yards 0 touchdowns 3 ints QB rating 1.3
    yet their team still wins! Damn you Chicago carebears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!