+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 448492939495961041441945941094 ... LastLast

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]btw.. just pointing something out.... this is by far the best thread in the history of the boards new/old.... mainly because to talk here.... or be listened to at least.. u need the little blue bar on the bottom... its people who actually know what their saying.... and some of the stuff is hillarious as well... we gotta keep this going
    [/quote]

It's actually pretty mind boggling that it's still alive....

are we moving this thread somewhere else, or staying here... we are almost at 1,000 loll...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Oh he will! []</P>

Question is...will this team get out of it's own way and allow his good performances to shine. When he's good everyone is quiet, but when he's bad this place is in an uproar. Eli Manning will be fine, we just have to find a way to get this team on the same page and start winning games. On both sides of the ball.</P>

[/quote]

104% rating tonite I believe. That is outstanding. Consistency is key, there will however always
    be something to complain about from the NY media...

Is anyone even talking about the Jets?
    [/quote]</P>

I agree consistency is key. Inconsistencyhas been the trend for this team and it's players all season. No one trusts who will show up on Sunday, and when someone does you fear who won't. Nothing seems to be matched on both sides of the ball. When offense is clicking defense isn't and vice versa. It's something that has always plagued me about the Giants. I will never give up on believing that next weeks game is the game when they put it all together. Never...</P>

I love this team and will live and die Giants football, and I was proud of their effort tonight. Theybanned togetherafter a brutal media circus week, and put a good game together for a red hot Dallas team. Minus mental mistakes this game was ours.</P>

So I guess in the meantime all we can do is hope and pray. And shake off the trolls.</P>

And sadly the Jets don't possess the swagger that the Giants possess and they never will. So they'll always play second fiddle to the Giants. It's just the way it is. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]btw.. just pointing something out.... this is by far the best thread in the history of the boards new/old.... mainly because to talk here.... or be listened to at least.. u need the little blue bar on the bottom... its people who actually know what their saying.... and some of the stuff is hillarious as well... we gotta keep this going
    [/quote]

It's actually pretty mind boggling that it's still alive....
    [/quote]

i know.. but i can see why... its sorta like a troll free.. pro giants, homerless haven

i hit the thing twice and cant delete.. so yea... those are my reasons why...

btw.... i am pleased with the performance of all of the offensive coaches today

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]

i know.. but i can see why... its sorta like a troll free.. pro giants, homerless haven
    [/quote]

So true, I'm shocked a troll has not tried to hijack this thread!??

Just a fair assessment on the team....

Veteran

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]btw.. just pointing something out.... this is by far the best thread in the history of the boards new/old.... mainly because to talk here.... or be listened to at least.. u need the little blue bar on the bottom... its people who actually know what their saying.... and some of the stuff is hillarious as well... we gotta keep this going
    [/quote]</P>

I feel the same way. We need our own little place of refuge to get away from what's going on out there. I come into this thread and get so caught up in the posts and the quality posters that when I leave and check the other threads I feel like I'm in a completely different place. </P>

Like how can this be...it's a barage of complete idiots out there I'm telling you! But this is what keeps me on these boards.</P>

I really appreciate each and everyone on here. </P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Oh he will! []</P>

Question is...will this team get out of it's own way and allow his good performances to shine. When he's good everyone is quiet, but when he's bad this place is in an uproar. Eli Manning will be fine, we just have to find a way to get this team on the same page and start winning games. On both sides of the ball.</P>

[/quote]

104% rating tonite I believe. That is outstanding. Consistency is key, there will however always
    be something to complain about from the NY media...

Is anyone even talking about the Jets?
    [/quote]

I wonder what the NY media will be saying about this game tomorrow.
    I hope they finally can get off of Eli's back and acknowledge that even in this loss...he had a freakin awesome game. [] This month has been horrible for him. []
    I hope we have seen the last of the Giants version of "As the Sh*t Turns"...but some players and Coughlin do have scheduled radio interviews this week....so who knows....[+o(]

I also wonder if anyone is gonna talk about how the Jets destroyed Green Bay.......I doubt it.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Did anyone watching on TV notice something about the reporters... they were only saying bad things about the giants the whole game... After Eli threw his first touchdown, they were talking about he has been terrible and how Romo has been awesome... Romo has 2 interceptions already... I felt like they were gonna say something good about the cowboys after they fumbled... maybe like "yea he did fumble, but did u see his attitude after the fumble... The Giants can't do that... I think that the fumble was better for Dallas because now the Giants are even farther apart from eachother..."</P>

</P>

Theycan talk about the Jets all they want... they beat the team with the worst defense in the league...</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There was a troll who stopped by.....many many pages ago.....
    I guess rational thoughts scared it away? [:O]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If they do, lets band together and NOT respond. How about we all make an effort everyday to not respond to the trolls. Just pass by their threads. I know sometimes it's hard, b/c they piss you off so badly you feel compelled to speak up, b/c I fall sometimes too. But try to just ignore them. Regardless if they don't go away just to know that you're not helping in their attention getting plight will make a difference. </P>