+ Reply to Thread
Page 941 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 441841891931939940941942943951991104114411941 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 55172
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Now I gotta calm down for the night...if anyone is still here good night.

I think I've had my share of troll hunting and Plaxico drooling for the night.

AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can tell......I was over at TAGF.
    Thank you for letting me scream.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can tell......I was over at TAGF.
    Thank you for letting me scream.
    [/quote]
    I feel ya pain...but I'm handing out ***** whipping left and right tonight, b/c I refuse to allow the trolls and fans to ruin this for this team. I'm calling ppl out today.

I really do wish I could reach through my computer and slap the crap out of people.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I really do wish I could reach through my computer and slap the crap out of people.
    [/quote]
    Me too...right now Sheepdip is on my ish list!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I really do wish I could reach through my computer and slap the crap out of people.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Ugh...that guy bugs me....I called him out on some shizz earlier in the week and he was all like...."It is being interpreted wrong"
    Pure BS.

Alrighty....time for sleep.....
    I can actually enjoy watching football tomorrow!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I really do wish I could reach through my computer and slap the crap out of people.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Ugh...that guy bugs me....I called him out on some shizz earlier in the week and he was all like...."It is being interpreted wrong"
    Pure BS.

Alrighty....time for sleep.....
    I can actually enjoy watching football tomorrow!
    [/quote]
    Same for me...my work here for the night is done.

Good night cya!

Good morning!!!!! I'm so happy. Can you say 234 yards rushing and 3 td's? Defense scares me, but we'll worry about that later. Happy New Year to all[<)]

kkr and andyeyebrows-You were right bubble and squeak is a potato pancake with cabbage. I was thinking of the Welsh rarebit (sp?) Had some last night at the pub--yum yum. I didn't try the toad in a hole yet--must be good though---I saw several servings come out to the bar. You guys are awesome fans staying up so late to watch the game. How did your soccer team do?

Hey everyone!!! Waiting to celebrate once we actually clinch a playoff birth... Hope you all slept well with the Giants victory...