+ Reply to Thread
Page 949 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 449849899939947948949950951959999104914491949 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

Can someone tell me why they aren't showing the Eagles game anymore on Fox?

I am seeing Denver.....

[quote user="Tentarium"]I use ... at the end of my sentences now... Don't think that I am being negative... It is not a sign of confusion and awkwardness, I just enjoy having ... at the end of my sentences... ...[/quote]

I use .......a lot in my sentences....

Happy new year everyone! I hate the process of getting ready....I'll start in 30 minutes..I'm too lazy.
    How you feeling AG? Evryone is all concerned about ya?

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Can someone tell me who the*females* (excuse me)on this thread are??? I like to have a mentalimage ofthepeople who I type to...</P>

[/quote]

You don't know!!??

Bleu
    JerseyGiant21
    SwissyGirl
    Meggie
    FeelinblueinVa
    [/quote]</P>

I knew Bleu, JerseyGiant21, and SwissyGirl... I didn't even know there is a Meggie on this board... (No offense to you Meggie)... I barely ever talk to FeelinblueinVa...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What's up, Tentarium? []</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"] I'm in MD/DC for New Year's. My BF is here and we're pretty much just gonna hang out and stay low key for the most part. I'm planning on getting tanked... My New Year's resolution is to Get Back on track. Anything I left undone or set out to complete will be addressed. I want to start to a magazine, get financially fat, become more healthy (body, mind, &amp; spirit). And just be the best person I can be potentially and overall.[/quote]

Sounds like a fun low key night.
    I am planning on losing 20 pounds. I've done it before and then let go but after this current
    health scare that I have, I need to do it. I am calling it The Road to 20.....

I like the financial idea too, we all need to do that because life goes by quick...you wake up
    one day old with no money.....
    [/quote]</P>

Why else do you think people have kids??? Money... </P>

(Seriously, hopefully not)</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"] I'm in MD/DC for New Year's. My BF is here and we're pretty much just gonna hang out and stay low key for the most part. I'm planning on getting tanked... My New Year's resolution is to Get Back on track. Anything I left undone or set out to complete will be addressed. I want to start to a magazine, get financially fat, become more healthy (body, mind, &amp; spirit). And just be the best person I can be potentially and overall.[/quote]

I am planning on losing 20 pounds. I've done it before and then let go but after this current

I like the financial idea too, we all need to do that because life goes by quick...you wake up
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Can someone tell me why they aren't showing the Eagles game anymore on Fox?

I am seeing Denver.....
    [/quote]

Cuz that game is more important. If Denver wins they are in I think......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I use .......a lot in my sentences....

Happy new year everyone! I hate the process of getting ready....I'll start in 30 minutes..I'm too lazy.
    How you feeling AG? Evryone is all concerned about ya?
    [/quote]

Happy New Year to you too #1!! I just had some red wine so that doesn't help my dizziness!!

I am going to have to schedule an MRI and EKG like you said earlier and see what it is that I have...

What are your plans tonite?

How rude of me....what's up EVERYONE?</P>

AG, it's good to see you back...</P>

JerseyGiants 21, be careful out tonight....I'm staying home doing nothing but I got my drink on last night during the game so me and the couch are friends tonight...</P>

I hope everyone has a GREAT New Year, including our Giants[]</P>

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Can someone tell me who the*females* (excuse me)on this thread are??? I like to have a mentalimage ofthepeople who I type to...</P>

[/quote]

You don't know!!??

Bleu
    JerseyGiant21
    SwissyGirl
    Meggie
    FeelinblueinVa
    [/quote]</P>

I knew Bleu, JerseyGiant21, and SwissyGirl... I didn't even know there is a Meggie on this board... (No offense to you Meggie)... I barely ever talk to FeelinblueinVa...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What's up, Tentarium? []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey!!! By the way, sorry for the three repeated posts... I meant to add (Hopefully not the case) at the of the sentence instead of (seriously, hopefully not)... Seriously, hopefully not does not sound right because of the ly's at the end of the two consecutivewords...</P>

Anyways, FeelinblueinVa, now I know that you are a female who as an 11 year old son or daughter... (Never heard if you said male or female)... You don't want your son or daughter to be subjected to theharrassment at football games... ...</P>