+ Reply to Thread
Page 950 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4508509009409489499509519529601000105014501950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 55171

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

How rude of me....what's up EVERYONE?</p>

AG, it's good to see you back...</p>

JerseyGiants 21, be careful out tonight....I'm staying home doing nothing but I got my drink on last night during the game so me and the couch are friends tonight...</p>

I hope everyone has a GREAT New Year, including our Giants[]</p>[/quote]

Thanks, I hope to be back for good.....hope you have a safe and healthy New Year's!!

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Can someone tell me who the*females* (excuse me)on this thread are??? I like to have a mentalimage ofthepeople who I type to...</P>

[/quote]

You don't know!!??

Bleu
    JerseyGiant21
    SwissyGirl
    Meggie
    FeelinblueinVa
    [/quote]</P>

I knew Bleu, JerseyGiant21, and SwissyGirl... I didn't even know there is a Meggie on this board... (No offense to you Meggie)... I barely ever talk to FeelinblueinVa...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What's up, Tentarium? []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey!!! By the way, sorry for the three repeated posts... I meant to add (Hopefully not the case) at the of the sentence instead of (seriously, hopefully not)... Seriously, hopefully not does not sound right because of the ly's at the end of the two consecutivewords...</P>

Anyways, FeelinblueinVa, now I know that you are a female who as an 11 year old son or daughter... (Never heard if you said male or female)... You don't want your son or daughter to be subjected to harrassment at football games... ...</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's me!</P>

I'm probably gonna go out to my friends place....they are having a party....I might find Mr. #1 there!

Honestly though...I would rather stay home...drink beer and burp....I'm so lazy.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Can someone tell me why they aren't showing the Eagles game anymore on Fox?

I am seeing Denver.....
    [/quote]

Cuz that game is more important. If Denver wins they are in I think......
    [/quote]

I see...thanks...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm probably gonna go out to my friends place....they are having a party....I might find Mr. #1 there!

Honestly though...I would rather stay home...drink beer and burp....I'm so lazy.....
    [/quote]

hahaha....you never know who you might meet. When you feel lazy, think of someone like me right
    now who wishes I could go out but really can't. So healthwise you can and I would take advantage
    of that if I were you...gosh..I feel like I'm handicapped or something!!!

But go out and have fun......

It is time for my geeky joke of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [8-|]</P>

"You know you subscribe to way too many mailing lists when 99% of your email on the 1st of every month is from mailman-owner@domain.com."</P>

Wait for more geeky jokes... I am going to take a 23 hour and 59 minute break from the geeky jokes... (Thank you Around The Horn)...</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm probably gonna go out to my friends place....they are having a party....I might find Mr. #1 there!

[/quote]

hahaha....you never know who you might meet. When you feel lazy, think of someone like me right
    now who wishes I could go out but really can't. So healthwise you can and I would take advantage
    of that if I were you...gosh..I feel like I'm handicapped or something!!!

But go out and have fun......
    [/quote]</P>

Well, don't make us feel bad because we're healthy!!! (Knocking on wood)... (Very supersticious)...</P>

A pirate walks into a bar.</P>

The bartender looks at him and says "Hey buddy, do you know you've got a steering wheel hanging from your crotch?"</P>

The pirate looks down and says, "Arrrr! It's driving me nuts!"</P>

</P>

(one of my faves[])</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Well, don't make us feel bad because we are healthy!!! (Knocking on wood)... (Very supersticious)...</p>[/quote]

No of course not! It's just funny how your mind changes how you think when you are
    in certain situations....

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

A pirate walks into a bar.</P>

The bartender looks at him and says "Hey buddy, do you know you've got a steering wheel hanging from your crotch?"</P>

The pirate looks down and says, "Arrrr! It's driving me nuts!"</P>

</P>

(one of my faves[])</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>