+ Reply to Thread
Page 951 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419499509519529539611001105114511951 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

A pirate walks into a bar.</p>

The bartender looks at him and says "Hey buddy, do you know you've got a steering wheel hanging from your crotch?"</p>

The pirate looks down and says, "Arrrr! It's driving me nuts!"</p>

</p>

(one of my faves[])</p>[/quote]

LOL!!!!!

Good for Denver... I want Denver to win this game...

Well ladies and gents I am off....

Again, hope everyone has a good <font color="#000080">Happy New Year's</font> and see you all next year!!!

Take care AG feel better!

Alrighty...time to wash my hair...ugh...i just hate drying it...takes so long to blow it out! Boo!

Happy New Year everyone!

Have a Happy New Year's AG!!!</P>

cya...</P>

Wow...the original author of this thread.....piece of turd. Learn something new today.

[quote user="Tentarium"]

(Ideleted the originalmessage because I would like to have a good relationship with the Mods... )</p>

Brandon Jacobs the userhas been bashing the Giantsa lot lately... ...</p>[/quote]

I just posted about this...lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...the original author of this thread.....piece of turd. Learn something new today.
    [/quote]</P>

Wait, wait, wait... Are you saying that I am a piece of turd for talkingabout the original author??? Are you telling me to learn something new today because you already stated something about the original author???</P>

Or, are you directing all of this to the original author himself???</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...the original author of this thread.....piece of turd. Learn something new today.
    [/quote]</P>

Wait, wait, wait... Are you saying that I am a piece of turd for talkingabout the original author??? Are you telling me to learn something new today because you already stated something about the original author???</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

JerseyGiant21, can you please clarrify what you typed???Are you calling me a piece of turd because I said Brandon Jacobs the user instead of saying the orinial author of this thread??? Did you say learn something new today, saying that I should learnhow to say original author of this thread??? There are so many differentways thatI can go about your comment... Can you please explain what you said???</P>