+ Reply to Thread
Page 962 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4628629129529609619629639649721012106214621962 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 55168

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="iggy19"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody,</P>

i hope you all had fun last night[&lt;)]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey... I'm Tentarium, nice to meet you... ...</P>

[/quote]</P>

hi im iggy, i give water to the players[D]</P>

[/quote]</P>

O ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN, I AM GONNA GET FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="iggy19"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody,</P>

i hope you all had fun last night[&lt;)]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey... I'm Tentarium, nice to meet you... ...</P>

[/quote]</P>

hi im iggy, i give water to the players[D]</P>

[/quote]</P>

O ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN, I AM GONNA GET FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well actually, I never received my avatar, and I never found a back-up to be the runningback coach... So I guess I'm not the defensive coordinator, yet...</P>

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]hey kkr...happy new year!

I wonder if the Giants can pull another "gilbride"....maybe have Giunta take over the D and send Lewis home....
    Giunta was a DC for the Rams.......I dunno......me just rambling....
    [/quote]
    That would be nice but i dont see it happening. Very happy with Gilbride though, if he calls another good game next week i think he has a shot at keeping his current position!
    I think if we can stop their run and get Tiki going and Brandon also so as to dominate time of possetion, and be in it last 10 minutes we will win![/quote]</P>

gilbride called a great game. i went crazy when i saw j-load come in and when he let finn run the ball.</P>

It's sad, but RIP original AsianGiant for HC thread...

[quote user="Tentarium"]It's sad, but RIP original AsianGiant for HC thread...[/quote]</P>

All good things have to come to an end... Didn't think after six weeks, but that's what happens with online groups, loll... ...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]It's sad, but RIP original AsianGiant for HC thread...[/quote]

Huh?

[quote user="Tentarium"]It's sad, but RIP original AsianGiant for HC thread...[/quote]</P>

[:^)] huh? [:^)]</P>

this thread will pick up, dont worry

Please, don't mindme,I'm just feeling sorry for myself...