+ Reply to Thread
Page 963 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4638639139539619629639649659731013106314631963 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

A lot of football news today....
    Mora and Green fired......
    Williams getting shot...very sad and tragic....[]

He is a self-made man and worships his creator. -- John Bright

Hi all, I'm waiting here in the SFO airport. Great game, way to go Tiki. I wanted to post a thread to all the Tiki haters out there that were bad mouthing Tiki, claiming he quit the team. Way to go TEAM!

Hello...</P>

</P>

Hello...

[quote user="mjg407"]Hi all, I'm waiting here in the SFO airport. Great game, way to go Tiki. I wanted to post a thread to all the Tiki haters out there that were bad mouthing Tiki, claiming he quit the team. Way to go TEAM![/quote]</P>

</P>

his comments are a distraction and is he gonna be here next year? Then yea he did quit on his team...</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hi all, I'm waiting here in the SFO airport. Great game, way to go Tiki. I wanted to post a thread to all the Tiki haters out there that were bad mouthing Tiki, claiming he quit the team. Way to go TEAM![/quote]</P>

</P>

his comments are a distraction and is he gonna be here next year? Then yea he did quit on his team...</P>

[/quote]</P>

He didn't quit on his team... You can tell because he scored three touchdowns, and he had all those yards...</P>

What the **** happened to this thread???

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A lot of football news today....
    Mora and Green fired......
    Williams getting shot...very sad and tragic....[]
    [/quote]
    [:'(] dont reming me... i loved Darrent Williams, one of my favorite corners, and a great young talent. it's very sad to see him go [:'(]

Wow, this thread really sucks now... Someone send me a message when people come back to this thread... If people come back to this thread...</P>