+ Reply to Thread
Page 981 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4818819319719799809819829839911031108114811981 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,810 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

You're 28??? I thought I heard someone say that you were in your forties... Now I need a new mental picture for you... Hopefully that doesn't freak you out...</P>

[/quote]

My 40's??? That's weird.......I can't even believe I am almost 30.....
    Gigantoir did call me grandma once.....though I do think 40 is a wee bit too young to be a grandma..[:P]
    But no....I am not 40....oy vey...born in 1978....just turned 28 a couple of days ago...[&lt;)]
    [/quote]</P>

I would have never thought you were in your 40's. I'm 32....definitely getting up there but not really....</P>

[/quote]I guess I'm the old man![/quote]</P>

I thought you said once that you were like 37? Yes?</P>

You blink for a second, and then you see that there were 6 posts in a minute... There are only four people here right now...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

JG,</p>

You still hung over? </p>

[/quote]

I was hung over yesterday due to all the drinking on Sat.
    I didn't even get to drink yesterday.......and today I was in hiding cuz all my family from around here got together due to my granny.....and of course there were fights...Boo family! [:P]
    [/quote]</p>

JG,</p>

You're 28? Sorry about the family stuff. Mine can drive me crazy, hence I live on the other coast. My mom was more subdued this trip than normal. They killed me though, every freakin morning rushing me out of bed. Had to run all over Manhattan on Friday! I'm glad to be home with just myself and the dog!</p>[/quote]

Yup...28...
    I swear.....families are nuts.....at least mine are....[:P]

Yep, 37, but damn well preserved!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

JG,</P>

You still hung over? </P>

[/quote]

I was hung over yesterday due to all the drinking on Sat.
    I didn't even get to drink yesterday.......and today I was in hiding cuz all my family from around here got together due to my granny.....and of course there were fights...Boo family! [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

JG,</P>

You're 28? Sorry about the family stuff. Mine can drive me crazy, hence I live on the other coast. My mom was more subdued this trip than normal. They killed me though, every freakin morning rushing me out of bed. Had to run all over Manhattan on Friday! I'm glad to be home with just myself and the dog!</P>

[/quote]

Yup...28...
    I swear.....families are nuts.....at least mine are....[:P]

[/quote]</P>

Everyone has atleast that one crazy person in their family...Not only talking about the intermediate family...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

You're 28??? I thought I heard someone say that you were in your forties... Now I need a new mental picture for you... Hopefully that doesn't freak you out...</p>

[/quote]

Gigantoir did call me grandma once.....though I do think 40 is a wee bit too young to be a grandma..[:P]
    But no....I am not 40....oy vey...born in 1978....just turned 28 a couple of days ago...[&lt;)]
    [/quote]</p>

I thought you were in your lower 20s 23-25.</p>[/quote]

I wish!

Though I do feel happy when I get carded for drinks and those younger than me don't! That's always fun!

Wow, Boise State is playing a great game!

[quote user="mjg407"]Yep, 37, but damn well preserved!!![/quote]</P>

Of course, once you get into your 30s, no one in their 30s is old.</P>

JG, I'm still alittle surprised you remember Madge, the Palmolive lady! I could have sworn that I was only like6 when that commercial was around, but I could be wrong.</P>

"You're soaking in it"</P>

Waiting to see that Virginia play on ESPN...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

You're 28??? I thought I heard someone say that you were in your forties... Now I need a new mental picture for you... Hopefully that doesn't freak you out...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I thought you were in your lower 20s 23-25.</P>[/quote]

I wish!

Though I do feel happy when I get carded for drinks and those younger than me don't! That's always fun!
    [/quote]Yep, people are suprised when they know how old I am. Got a boyish face. Still get carded occasionally and I LMAO!