+ Reply to Thread
Page 990 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098898999099199210001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

I am off for about an hour to do some workouts...I expect to return shortly after that....

#1 check your inbox....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I hope in the off season Peyton sits down with Eli to help him. Did you see Peyton fired up on the sideline chewing out the D two weeks ago. It would be great to see Eli get fired up.[/quote]

I have learned not to expect that from Eli. It just is NOT in his nature to do that.

His brother took every ounce of fire with him and left Eli with none of those genes....

It's ok because Joe Montana wasn't like that either....BUT he did have that drive and that look
    in his face and well, he just looked like he was having fun out there....

Unless it's a huge huge play, you don't see the excitement from Eli....
    [/quote]Troy Aikman wasn't the most fired up guy either, but he did show leadership when it counted, and confidence. I think that TC isn't helping Eli's confidence much.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Tomorrow is Eli's Birthday....I hope he celebrates it by winning on Sunday and having a kick *** game.
    I'm actually looking forward to this weekend of football......should be fun!
    Oh AG...can we officially make feelinblue cheerleader #4?
    [/quote]

Yup we sure can, if you feel she has been around enough and deserves it...since I haven't been
    around I will let you make that call of course....

Have you seen Meggie? Or should we make feelinblue #3?
    [/quote]

Meggie has been around.....but I haven't seen her lately....then again...it was the holidays..so things have been crazy.
    Keep Meggie as #3 and feelinblue as #4..and if anything we can move feelinblue up.
    [<)]

[quote user="mjg407"]Troy Aikman wasn't the most fired up guy either, but he did show leadership when it counted, and confidence. I think that TC isn't helping Eli's confidence much.[/quote]

I don't think TC is a confidence booster for anyone.......I don't wanna see him back here next year...

All-Pro

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Troy Aikman wasn't the most fired up guy either, but he did show leadership when it counted, and confidence. I think that TC isn't helping Eli's confidence much.[/quote]

I don't think TC is a confidence booster for anyone.......I don't wanna see him back here next year...
    [/quote]

Coughlin doesn't seem to be the type that would help someone's confidence. His sideline emotions do not help the team at all, and if fact, may make the team worse off.

Veteran

Hey all!

Hey kkr! Hey Chopper!

I agree Chopper.
    TC sometimes acts like a nut on the sidelines....he kept on talking about restoring Giants pride....all I've seen is Giants embarrassment. []

Veteran

Hey Jersey, I cant wait for the game sunday now!! getting excited about it, wanna see tiki running all over em and watch us progress! Im praying we will anyway!</P>

Goin bed now, it 1am here, will be checking in throughout the week, catch you all later then....Go Giants!!</P>

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Troy Aikman wasn't the most fired up guy either, but he did show leadership when it counted, and confidence. I think that TC isn't helping Eli's confidence much.[/quote]

[/quote]

Coughlin doesn't seem to be the type that would help someone's confidence. His sideline emotions do not help the team at all, and if fact, may make the team worse off.
    [/quote]
    im not gonna lie, if i was a coach of any team i would be pumped up every game and be running down the sidelines. unless we were getting blown out, then i d be yelling at the players.

I hope this game between Louisville and Wake Forest is good........