+ Reply to Thread
Page 991 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198999099199299310011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope this game between Louisville and Wake Forest is good........
    [/quote]
    i hope wake forest wins. another cinderella story

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope this game between Louisville and Wake Forest is good........
    [/quote]
    i hope wake forest wins. another cinderella story
    [/quote]

[Y] I like Cinderella Stories...[]

jersey, check your inbox.

lol. you guys hear when the guy on Louisville dropped the ball the announcer was like "he looked like TO out there." hahahaha. i started cracking up

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]lol. you guys hear when the guy on Louisville dropped the ball the announcer was like "he looked like TO out there." hahahaha. i started cracking up
    [/quote]

Ha! I missed that.....

The Tuna is in a gatorade commercial? Oy

Hi all!

Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
    [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
    [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.[/quote]

I seriously need to get satellite for next season....

You guys are making me jealous.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
    [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.[/quote]

Ugh.....they still have love for the Cowboys???? I would rather they show some love towards the Saints....anybody but the Cowboys...[+o(]
    I think they are gonna have the replay of the giants game...so I wanna watch that!

Hmmm..the booth said it was a fumble....oh well....