+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 49289294298299099199299399410021042109214921992 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

hey AG, I have directv, I also have the NFLn and the sunday ticket.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
    [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.[/quote]

Ugh.....they still have love for the Cowboys???? I would rather they show some love towards the Saints....anybody but the Cowboys...[+o(]
    I think they are gonna have the replay of the giants game...so I wanna watch that!

Hmmm..the booth said it was a fumble....oh well....
    [/quote]It's funny, it seems the only person in Dallas who doesn't think rHomo walks on water is Parcells.</P>

AG,</P>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</p>[/quote]

Yes that correct except for the 2 biggest cable providers in town. Cablevision and Time Warner.

And I unfortunately have Cablevision, which by the way is actually very good, the only channel
    I need is NFLN....other than that I have had no issues with cablevision at all...plus I get internet
    through them, so that's another dilemna....

[quote user="EliManning#10"]hey AG, I have directv, I also have the NFLn and the sunday ticket.[/quote]

I had Directtv too a couple of years ago, long story but I had to cancel them out of principle.
    The support guy was being a jerk and playing games...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</P>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</P>[/quote]

Yes that correct except for the 2 biggest cable providers in town. Cablevision and Time Warner.

And I unfortunately have Cablevision, which by the way is actually very good, the only channel
    I need is NFLN....other than that I have had no issues with cablevision at all...plus I get internet
    [/quote]wow, I thought it was available through every cable provider. We have comcast out here, but I really don't like the company and they are a bunch of RFBs.

Hey all,</P>

Great thread</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/186424.aspx</P>

go ahead and vote!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]wow, I thought it was available through every cable provider. We have comcast out here, but I really don't like the company and they are a bunch of RFBs.[/quote]

Yeah...that is why there was a lot of drama about the Rutgers game on NFLN.....a lot of people in the area would be unable to see it.....I think that's why they had that free week or whatever...
    I have Dish Network...but the only crappy thing is that I don't get YES network.....and probably never will. []

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I have Dish Network...but the only crappy thing is that I don't get YES network.....and probably never will. []
    [/quote]

I would rather have NFLN than YES. But YES is pretty cool with Giants Ondeck and Giants Online.
    Plus the Yankees of course...[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

I would rather have NFLN than YES. But YES is pretty cool with Giants Ondeck and Giants Online.
    Plus the Yankees of course...[]
    [/quote]

Boo..I can't even watch the majority of the games dues to stupid Dish network....[]
    But other than that...no problemos!

I think I hear dogs howling when taylor hicks sings