+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

I've never felt this good about the team on a 4 game skid....

Im feeling good about our chances going into the home stretch of the season... Getting Boley and Ahmad back is huge for this team. Signing Blackburn back really was a great idea too. He really made an impact last week.

It's going to be tough to beat the Cowboys twice but I think we'RE more battle tested than them and could maybe pull it off.. I know we can beat the skins and I don't think the Jets are that good.. I wanna beat the Jets so bad.. to make the playoffss I would put our chances a bit less than 50%(Which means more likely no) but I'm excited to see how this plays out.

All-Pro

Re: I've never felt this good about the team on a 4 game skid....

Honestly, I feel better right now at 6-6, only one game back then I did when we were 6-2 and certain death laying ahead. I don't know why, its weird.

I'll take Eli in a shootout ... one of these times the Defense will hold, like they did in San Fran with that 3 and out after our Offense got one back...gave us a shot
    been a long while now

Just a couple 4th qtr 3 and outs, thats all I ask

[quote user="shotcalla39"]Im feeling good about our chances going into the home stretch of the season... Getting Boley and Ahmad back is huge for this team. Signing Blackburn back really was a great idea too. He really made an impact last week.

It's going to be tough to beat the Cowboys twice but I think we'RE more battle tested than them and could maybe pull it off.. I know we can beat the skins and I don't think the Jets are that good.. I wanna beat the Jets so bad.. to make the playoffss I would put our chances a bit less than 50%(Which means more likely no) but I'm excited to see how this plays out.[/quote]
    I agree except I think our chances are 60%....I just see a better team than the Cowboys when I look at us, but I feel like theres a 40% chance we don't show up

[quote user="shotcalla39"]Im feeling good about our chances going into the home stretch of the season... Getting Boley and Ahmad back is huge for this team. Signing Blackburn back really was a great idea too. He really made an impact last week.

It's going to be tough to beat the Cowboys twice but I think we'RE more battle tested than them and could maybe pull it off.. I know we can beat the skins and I don't think the Jets are that good.. I wanna beat the Jets so bad.. to make the playoffss I would put our chances a bit less than 50%(Which means more likely no) but I'm excited to see how this plays out.[/quote]

The main thing I'm worried about is, "which Giants team shows up??" If the same team shows up that did against GB, we are making the playoffs; but if the NO team or the Seattle team, or the Philly(2nd game) team shows up, no hope.. We'll just have to see. I LOVE the Giants but I do not believe that they can play the way they did against GB for the rest of the year, and I think they miss the playoffs for the 3rd straight year. (just my honest opinion)

Well, it is a night game. This team doesn't seem to like primetime.