+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I would love to have Jacobs

As a Packer. What do you guys think of him being on our team. We need a running game and he is certainly one of the strongest running backs in the league and is an improvement over Starks and Grant. He is still a good running back. He has a few years left in him.

Re: I would love to have Jacobs

Sorry but he's coming back home.

He would be a nice fit for you guys though.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Starks and Grant have had some pretty good seasons.....I'd be happy with either of them. I kinda wish we never let Grant head down the road to y'all

Hope you guys are enjoying your super bowl season. You had a hell of a run and are a great team. I never thought the Pack would win it last year either nor the Giants this year. I wonder how either team will do next year.

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"] I wonder how either team will do next year.[/quote]

We've got elite QBs...life is good

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see either team back in contention next year. Too much talent not to.

if we don't resign him, which I think we will, I think he may retire, he's got too much pride to take a "Prove it" deal I feel like.
    Ig: casefit - follow

We play the Colts, Texans, Titans and Jags next year and that division will be very weak with the loss of Peyton from the Colts. We play the Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Rams. Another easy division.

if jacobs went to greenbay they would be very lucky to have him..one of brandon's strengths is his pass blocking abilities..he will help keep rodgers uprighti

[quote user="Lambeau12"]We play the Colts, Texans, Titans and Jags next year and that division will be very weak with the loss of Peyton from the Colts. We play the Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Rams. Another easy division.[/quote]So we get the hardest schedule, and u get one of easier ones. So u also get us with the first place schedule and The Saints.

However odds are stacked against us. Not only do we get you and the niners on first place. We also get NFC south. So we get the saints and falcons along with Cams panthers and TB. We also have the steelers, ravens, tenn and Jax.

Add to that the eagles, Dallas and skins twice. We could be lucky to go 8-8 lol. And we thought we had a murders row last yr. wow
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***