+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't care who we draft.

Veteran

I don't care who we draft.

Right around this time, I usually know everything there is to know about the players in the draft, but not this year.

Here's why.

It doesn't really matter who we draft, I am supremely confident in Jerry Reese and the front office, so much so, that whomever they pick is fine with me. I have little doubt they will pick the best player available at 32, so I'm happy with anyone. You won't read a post from me on draft day complaining because I didn't get my guy, this year my guy will be who we pick.

With that said, it kinda takes all the fun out of the draft this year for me, but the FO has earned the right not to get crap from me.

Re: I don't care who we draft.

Well that's no fun.

i hear that boy tebow can throw a rocket, but he's a lefty. What round ya thinks hes goin in?

Is dale earnhardt jr. comin' out of college early for the draft?

C'mon!!! We're fans. We're not experts. We're allowed to second-guess Front Office, Coaches, Players, Officials, and judge them in hindsight. . .and NEVER apologize.

I strongly suggest you reconsider.

Having said that much, I tend to agree that JR is doing an admirable job in player personnel (including the draft), and he's learned from mistakes of the past and gotten even better.

But please have some fun here, it's a long off-season!!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

+ Reply to Thread