+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elway and the Broncos totally hosed Tebow

They said in the presser yesterday that where Tim Tebow gets traded is very important to them. They want him to go to a good org that can keep his career in the right direction.</P>

And they send him to the Jets.......what a joke. </P>

In a very unTebow like fashion he should tell the Broncos to go **** themselves.....</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: Elway and the Broncos totally hosed Tebow

"Keep career in the right direction" Sanchez sucks, he will get benched and Tebow will start and boom. Career right on track.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

The NFL is a business. Elway and the Broncos owe nothing to Tebow. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]"Keep career in the right direction" Sanchez sucks, he will get benched and Tebow will start and boom. Career right on track.[/quote]</P>

who on the Jets or in their org is going to teach Tebow how to be a real NFL QB???</P>

BTW..... Right now Sanchez is a better NFL QB then Tebow.....sorry</P>
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

just posting what they said yesterday Bro....</P>

they said it plain as day.....</P>

They did not make a move in Tebow's best interest, and got crap for trade......a 4th and 6th?! I have a funny feeling that the Denver organization is going to go down hill soon. Elway will tank as a VP, and I have a feeling Peyton's career there will be short lived and/or unfruitful.....

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

And you believed them? </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]They did not make a move in Tebow's best interest, and got crap for trade......a 4th and 6th?! I have a funny feeling that the Denver organization is going to go down hill soon. Elway will tank as a VP, and I have a feeling Peyton's career there will be short lived and/or unfruitful.....[/quote]

wait you think Tim Tebow is worth more than a 4th and 6th round pick? You really think they tried to screw Tim over? I'm sure this is the best offer they received.

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]"Keep career in the right direction" Sanchez sucks, he will get benched and Tebow will start and boom. Career right on track.[/quote]</P>

who on the Jets or in their org is going to teach Tebow how to be* a real NFL QB???</P>

BTW..... Right now Sanchez is a better NFL QB then Tebow.....sorry</P>[/quote]

That is an excellent question. Who cares?

Denver obviously did not care, All the jets really want is the attention and maybe a few wildcat plays, but don't really seem to care to develop him.

And sorry for? Kyle orton is a better NFL QB then Tebow as well. Gee that definitely meant something over in Denver huh?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

And you believed them? </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

not saying I believed them I am just saying what THEY said.....</P>

whether I believe them or not they doesn't matter. What they did and what they said are two different things. So if they lied.....they hosed Tebow....</P>