If he ain't fast, I dont want him.

Re: rio's replacement?????? i would love this

[quote user="lawl"]If he ain't fast, I dont want him.[/quote]
    he is fast enough
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

MODS WHY WAS THIS MOVED FROM TAGF??????????????
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="Spedracer"]If he is there at 64 I am all for it. I have a hard time seeing him as the BPA at 32.[/quote]

yeah i was thinking 2nd rd[/quote]

I see. Reason I said that was because Sanu is looking more like an early 2nd or late 1st with his improved 40 time at his pro day.

BTW he ran 4.41 and 4.47[/quote]

This right here makes me doubt everyone's pro-day 40 times. The same way atheists don't believe in God I don't believe in pro-day 40 times
    [/quote]

That's why a lot of high draft prospects don't run at the Combine. The eletronic timing is generally slower than the hand times.

Ala Taylor Mays running an unofficial 4.31 at the Combine and then being officially recorded at 4.43.

You'll notice that the official times at the Combine are almost always higher then the first projected times.

P.S. - Sanu is definitely faster than his Combine times (Rutgers fan here).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="Spedracer"]If he is there at 64 I am all for it. I have a hard time seeing him as the BPA at 32.[/quote]

yeah i was thinking 2nd rd[/quote]

I see. Reason I said that was because Sanu is looking more like an early 2nd or late 1st with his improved 40 time at his pro day.

BTW he ran 4.41 and 4.47[/quote]

This right here makes me doubt everyone's pro-day 40 times. The same way atheists don't believe in God I don't believe in pro-day 40 times
    [/quote]

That's why a lot of high draft prospects don't run at the Combine. The eletronic timing is generally slower than the hand times.

Ala Taylor Mays running an unofficial 4.31 at the Combine and then being officially recorded at 4.43.

You'll notice that the official times at the Combine are almost always higher then the first projected times.

P.S. - Sanu is definitely faster than his Combine times (Rutgers fan here).[/quote]

His unofficial was 4.19 lol. Mays that is

Don't the giants get to work out as many players as they like from the local area? Might not mean they are actually targeting sanu.

Also I seem to remember that the majority of our recent picks in the first were never worked out by the giants. Don't think they like to telegraph their picks.

And for the record I know nothing about college football or players apart from what I read on these boards and other draft sites. Love the draft. Hate the offseason.

All-Pro

No, he is not fast, but he is not slow either. He has great hands and is extremely physical. He is also a great blocker. Oh and character, as far as I know from following RU he is a class act.

I could totally see him being a guy Reese would love.

+ Reply to Thread