+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: rio's replacement?????? i would love this

definitely ok with taking him at the end of the 2nd or maybe trading back a few spots if he's falling.

Love his physicality and willingness as a blocker.
    Ig: casefit - follow

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="Spedracer"]If he is there at 64 I am all for it. I have a hard time seeing him as the BPA at 32.[/quote]

yeah i was thinking 2nd rd[/quote]

I see. Reason I said that was because Sanu is looking more like an early 2nd or late 1st with his improved 40 time at his pro day.

BTW he ran 4.41 and 4.47[/quote]

Pro day times are almost always faster, even on tape he looks more lke a 4.5-4.6 guy.
    [/quote]

Not to hijack a thread...

Agreed, he doesn't look like a 4.41 guy. Definitely a 4.5 guy like Hakeem.

The problem with watching his youtube stuff is all I can find is Big East competition, and he can sure run away from those big east guys.

So hes basically a Nicks clone if you ask me.

Tough as they get.
    Not first round fast, but fast enough.
    Did well with a terrible QB throwing him into traffic.
    Not #88 hands, but decent, big hands.

Starter

[quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="Spedracer"]If he is there at 64 I am all for it. I have a hard time seeing him as the BPA at 32.[/quote]

I see. Reason I said that was because Sanu is looking more like an early 2nd or late 1st with his improved 40 time at his pro day.

Pro day times are almost always faster, even on tape he looks more lke a 4.5-4.6 guy.
    [/quote]

Not to hijack a thread...

Agreed, he doesn't look like a 4.41 guy. Definitely a 4.5 guy like Hakeem.

The problem with watching his youtube stuff is all I can find is Big East competition, and he can sure run away from those big east guys.

So hes basically a Nicks clone if you ask me.

Tough as they get.
    Not first round fast, but fast enough.
    Did well with a terrible QB throwing him into traffic.
    Not #88 hands, but decent, big hands.[/quote]

I would take a Nicks clone in a heartbeat!

[quote user="BlueJayC"]Unfortuantely I'm a Rutgers fan......he's been the one bright spot for the last few years.....all for this move and hopefully he'll be there for the Giants in the 2nd round....big guy can even run the Wildcat though that would take some ingenuity on Gilbride's part so not happening.[/quote]

Me too, I work for the football team. Guy is a class act and I'd love for him to be on the Giants. Easily had the best hands on the team and Nova/Dodd looked to him and only him until Coleman stepped up.

They also are looking at that guy from Wake Forest,Givens I think his name is,whose very fast.

Id prefer a more vertical threat

[quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="Spedracer"]If he is there at 64 I am all for it. I have a hard time seeing him as the BPA at 32.[/quote]

This right here makes me doubt everyone's pro-day 40 times. The same way atheists don't believe in God I don't believe in pro-day 40 times

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Id prefer a more vertical threat[/quote]

Im a Streeter fan

[quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="Spedracer"]If he is there at 64 I am all for it. I have a hard time seeing him as the BPA at 32.[/quote]

That Rutgers track definitely was downhill and only 39 yards.

Would fully endorse Sanu at 64 *thumbs up*