+ Reply to Thread

SHOCKEY THOUGHT TO BE THE SNITCH ON SAINTS' BOUNTY PROGRAM

SHOCKEY THOUGHT TO BE THE SNITCH ON SAINTS' BOUNTY PROGRAM

"It is being reported, by Warren Sapp, that Jeremy Shockey who had an uneven
    relationship in New Orleans with both Drew Brees and Sean Payton, was the one
    who blew the whistle to the NFL about the Saints use of bounties. Shockey,
    never the one to be shy on the way out the door, was not happy when super star
    Jimmy Graham took his job in New Orleans. He also wasn’t all that thrilled with
    being just another guy when it came to Drew Brees and the other receivers. Sapp
    is currently the only source on this issue and it has not been confirmed.

This will be a great story to follow in the next few days!"</p>
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: SHOCKEY THOUGHT TO BE THE SNITCH ON SAINTS' BOUNTY PROGRAM

Wow if true that would be a new one even for shockey!!

Being a prick and an an upstanding guy at the same time!!

Just read the same thing man if this is true I can't imagine him being accepted in another locker room in the NFL,even though I love what Goodell done to those raggidy a** Saints.They love running up the score on opposing teams,read they done just what they wanted to do during SB week when they were in it.NFL had to dam near threaten them just to get them to interview,Shockey was one of them the NFL had to issue a warning for.Payton tried to ditch after season interviews,reluctantly done them after the NFL told him he would be in severe trouble if he didn't do them.This is a team who for years stuck up the NFL and even though they won a SB a few years ago,ask anyone who would tell you the truth,what they are most famous for and they would say brown paper bags.They have had some success the past couple of years now they think they s*** don't stink.I mean right after the SB win they got caught in a scandal with pain killers with Payton being one of those abusing them.This punishment is very much justified and if it were me it would have been worst,I would have made forfeit that SB title,just CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER,CHEATIN *******S way to go Goodell

Let's remember this is a single source story and I'm not sure Warren Sapp is a credible investigative reporter. If he were, Cowher would have been our HC for the past few years.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Disgruntled or not I don't consider him a snitch. He wasn't taught to play that way in NY. Thats a classless organization to do what they did to achieve what they got. Sean Payton didn't come from that as well. Must be the pain killer addiction he has that made him and Williams to stoop so low as to ruin someone's career by force. You can't let the youth think this is the thing to do.

bad teammate, worse person . . . . .