+ Reply to Thread

Giants OL, Finally Got It Right

When Suebert and O'Hara exited, we never really had the right pieces at Guard and Center. It seemed like musical chairs. Now we have the future in Beatty. ( Albeit next year ) And I'm not giving up on Bass. But could you have a better replacement than Booth ? However DD is a much better LT than He is at Guard. The new LG, I believe has found His home ( This kid gets more excited about fighting Gorillas, than we did as kids watching the Good Humor truck come down the street. )

Re: Giants OL, Finally Got It Right

Petrus hasgreat strength, He could develop into a young Snee.

Boothe and Petrus did a good job...and provided some hope.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]When Suebert and O'Hara exited, we never really had the right pieces at Guard and Center. It seemed like musical chairs. Now we have the future in Beatty. ( Albeit next year ) And I'm not giving up on Bass. But could you have a better replacement than Booth ? However DD is a much better LT than He is at Guard. The new LG, I believe has found His home ( This kid gets more excited about fighting Gorillas, than we did as kids watching the Good Humor truck come down the street. )[/quote]

1st decenet gameby the Olinein a quite a while........lets calm down and see what they can put together for the next bunch of weeks....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch