+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STUD MLB

All-Pro

STUD MLB

I don't think we have to but man it would be nice to know we had a stud there. Whos is a FA? Can we strade?

Imagine we had a stud. OMG PLEASE!
    I mean why I am sick to my stomach that I seae Goff visiting CLEV? That just doesn't seem right! GOFF? HE was out all yr and hes our starter and I am nervous? JEEZ

Re: STUD MLB

lets trade eli for patrick willis and alex smith..........................

the draft could yield us a beast in the middle, especially if the kid from alabama falls to us.

Opposing wideouts

D.ont
    R.ecieve
    C.atches

You guys are goign too crazy over having "stud" Lbers. When was the last great 4-3 defense built around it's Lbers? The only one in the league now is CHI and even they started declining until they picked up Peppers.

Besides, why pick up a pricy FA MLB when he;s going to come out on 3rd downs anyway since Boley and J. Will are our nickle backers?

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Veteran

Kuechly is going to drop because of lack of need, and the race factor. I really hope he is there at 32.

lets trade eli for patrick willis and alex smith.........................

You forgot the red font

[quote user="Spizi"]Kuechly is going to drop because of lack of need, and the race factor. I really hope he is there at 32.[/quote]

i highly doubt hes there at 32... i could see him from as high as 10 to the bills all the way to the ravens.

I don't know about Kuely I'm really NOT impressed with him.

Veteran

[quote user="Bones911"]I don't know about Kuely I'm really NOT impressed with him.[/quote]

-_-

[quote user="Spizi"]Kuechly is going to drop because of lack of need, and the race factor. I really hope he is there at 32.[/quote]

The race factor?? Give me a friggin break. If we were talking about WR, DB, or even RB I would agree. There is no race factor at LB. It's all in your mind.

I don't expect to see him there at 32.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/