+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mods?

mods?

i started a thread yesterday for rio's replacement based on sanu coming to vist us. that thread was moved from tagf but yet we have posts about tim tebow curtis lofton michael bust ect still in tagf.im a bit confused here
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Re: mods?

[quote user="ryan12"]i started a thread yesterday for rio's replacement based on sanu coming to vist us. that thread was moved from tagf but yet we have posts about tim tebow curtis lofton michael bust ect still in tagf.im a bit confused here[/quote]

Because Sanu isn't in the NFL and there is a Draft section of the message board.

On the other hand, Curtis Lofton, Michael Bush etc. are all in the NFL and threads started for being looked at/suggested etc.

About Tim Tebow.... I don't know

Sorry about that, but people simply refuse to post in the correct forums, and there are so many threads in the wrong forum that it's impossible to keep up. Its getting to the point where I'm just going to delete them completely, because moving them and being courteous about it doesn't appear to be making a dent with most folks.

Not sure why people can't comprehend such a simple thing, but what are ya gonna do, right?
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Ehhhh....draft talk is Giants football....as are potential free agents....in house coaching changes.....potential new coaches.....etc.....I come here for all that sort of info and hit no other forums on the MB.....let the kids play....."LET THEM PLAY!!!!" (Bad News Bears quote.....should this be in Entertainment....kidding)

Tebow crap understandable.....Peyton signing.......get rid of it all.....

Before we made the draft forum, there were pages and pages of mock drafts and player profiles. It was to the point of being ridiculous, and it dominated TAGF. Believe it or not, some people don't really care about the draft, so why should they be bombarded with that stuff if they just want to talk about the Giants in TAGF?

We simply can't have it all in one forum. It's just as simple to click in one of the other forums to check stuff out that doesn't directly pertain to the Giants. Its your choice, but things aren't going to change in that regard.

It would be a whole lot better if people would scan the boards before making new threads. More often than not, 5 other people have already created their own thread about the exact same thing.

Point is, people want to do whatever they want, and they don't care how it affects the look of the boards, or if it affects the enjoyment of other people who read them. Thats why we have other forums, and why we're trying to keep things separated.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Before we made the draft forum, there were pages and pages of mock drafts and player profiles. It was to the point of being ridiculous, and it dominated TAGF. Believe it or not, some people don't really care about the draft, so why should they be bombarded with that stuff if they just want to talk about the Giants in TAGF?

We simply can't have it all in one forum. It's just as simple to click in one of the other forums to check stuff out that doesn't directly pertain to the Giants. Its your choice, but things aren't going to change in that regard.

It would be a whole lot better if people would scan the boards before making new threads. More often than not, 5 other people have already created their own thread about the exact same thing.

Point is, people want to do whatever they want, and they don't care how it affects the look of the boards, or if it affects the enjoyment of other people who read them. Thats why we have other forums, and why we're trying to keep things separated.
    [/quote]
    Die-Hard, or any other Mod or person with knowledge of the new forums... Will there be a drop down navigation menu to hop to the different sections? If not, you should force Nilay to hack one, lol.

People take this message board way to serious!!
    ALL IN!

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="Die-Hard"]Before we made the draft forum, there were pages and pages of mock drafts and player profiles. It was to the point of being ridiculous, and it dominated TAGF. Believe it or not, some people don't really care about the draft, so why should they be bombarded with that stuff if they just want to talk about the Giants in TAGF?

[/quote]
    Die-Hard, or any other Mod or person with knowledge of the new forums... Will there be a drop down navigation menu to hop to the different sections? If not, you should force Nilay to hack one, lol.
    [/quote]

They are VBulletin boards, so I would imagine that the option is available. I saw the new boards very briefly several months ago, but I don't recall for sure if the drop down menu was in place.
    ― Franz Kafka