+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Starting right now!!! No Cruz on Madden cover!!!!

Starter

Im Starting right now!!! No Cruz on Madden cover!!!!

Please do not vote for Cruz for the Madden cover this year everyone who get on that cover has a bad or down year... cursed...

Re: Im Starting right now!!! No Cruz on Madden cover!!!!

[quote user="NY4U2"]Please do not vote for Cruz for the Madden cover this year everyone who get on that cover has a bad or down year... cursed...
    [/quote]

I voted for him. F it. I want to see him break it.

I'd love to buy a madden game with a giant on the cover though

[quote user="NY4U2"]Please do not vote for Cruz for the Madden cover this year everyone who get on that cover has a bad or down year... cursed...
    [/quote]

Omfg please now just think about it for a sec......
    how awesome would it be to actually get picked for the Maddon
    cover ?
    Now here's a kid what 24yrs old that worked his tail off all year to earn even the consideration ..... For himself first obviously but also for the Giants and us as fans

So now you want everyone to not vote for him because of some silly BS "curse" ?
    You want to deprive him of that?
    He already tweeted he wants the cover !

We owe him our votes for the catch in Philly or the huge rec. in the Jets game and so on and so on

Me ill vote as much as possible and I earge all of you to do the same because I'll let u in on a secret

CURSES ARE NOT REAL!

The curse isn't BS.

Its been ridiculously consistent for 13 years running.

If you vote for Cruz to be on the Madden cover you're not a real fan.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

The Curse is real and I would love to see McCoy get mangled* this year.....he gets my vote.</P>

*Kidding....I don't root for injuries but a little temporary blindness never hurt anybody.....</P>

[quote user="burier"]The curse isn't BS.

Its been ridiculously consistent for 13 years running.

If you vote for Cruz to be on the Madden cover you're not a real fan.[/quote]

Starter

[quote user="G-G-GMen420"][quote user="NY4U2"]Please do not vote for Cruz for the Madden cover this year everyone who get on that cover has a bad or down year... cursed...
    [/quote]

Omfg please now just think about it for a sec......
    how awesome would it be to actually get picked for the Maddon
    cover ?
    Now here's a kid what 24yrs old that worked his tail off all year to earn even the consideration ..... For himself first obviously but also for the Giants and us as fans

So now you want everyone to not vote for him because of some silly BS "curse" ?
    You want to deprive him of that?
    He already tweeted he wants the cover !

We owe him our votes for the catch in Philly or the huge rec. in the Jets game and so on and so on

Me ill vote as much as possible and I earge all of you to do the same because I'll let u in on a secret

CURSES ARE NOT REAL![/quote]

Wether it's a curse a jinx or what the facts state different..

<ul>[*]2010, Troy Polamalu/Larry Fitzgerald:
    Polamalu only played five games due to knee injuries, Steelers missed
    playoffs; Fitzgerald wasn’t affected much (97 receptions, 1,092 yards,
    13 TD, Pro Bowl).[*] 2009, Brett Favre: Feuded with Packers, traded to Jets, horrible down the stretch (lost 4 of last 5).[*] 2008, Vince Young: Missed 1 game with quad injury; led Titans to first playoff appearance in four years.[*]2007, Shaun Alexander: Fractured foot, missed six games; fewer yards and TDs in '06 AND '07 than in '04 OR '05.[*] 2006, Donovan McNabb: Sports hernia in first game, missed seven games; feuded with Terrell Owens all year; had been to five straight Pro Bowls, hasn't been since.[*] 2005, Ray Lewis: Broke wrist, missed one game; first season without interception; missed 10 games next year with thigh injury.[*] 2004, Michael Vick: Fractured fibula one day after video game was released, missed 11 games; Pro Bowl next 2 seasons; obvious issues since then.[*] 2003, Marshall Faulk: Ankle injury, missed two games, never rushed for 1,000 yards again.[*] 2002, Daunte Culpepper: 4-7 record before season-ending knee injury.[*] 2001, Eddie George: Career season, but fumbled in playoffs as top-seeded Titans lost first game to Ravens.[*] 2000, Barry Sanders: Retired one week before training camp.[/list](from espn)

Starter

btw im voting for Tim Tebow, I mean for real what else could go wrong.. lol

LOL

You guys also beleive in the Easter bunny? Should be coming next month
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

+ Reply to Thread