+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Re: Im Starting right now!!! No Cruz on Madden cover!!!!

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]LOL

You guys also beleive in the Easter bunny? Should be coming next month
    [/quote]

Normally I'd agree with you, but the evidence is there. Maybe it's not a curse, maybe other players go hard at the guys who get put on the cover. Whatever it is, something happens to nearly every player on the cover.

I will be voting HARD against Cruz

http://www.geektraffik.com/?p=878

I've posted this several times now but it's a hot topic lately. I wrote an article about the madden curse for a videogame website. Feel free to check it out.

Seriously guys I am almost ashamed to see the human race so stupid ......I guess years of mind numbing tv watching and video game playing really messed up the quality of the human brain....Seriously how did we as a race come to believe that a picture somehow effects a specific split second event that causes am injury

And take Barry sanders off that list he retired because the lions are a crap organization

Listen I respect all of your guys opinions believe what you want but the only one that gets screwed is VC

Veteran

I think every player faces injury or misfortune in some way, it's just that the cover draws more attention to it maybe. There's no curse, just lots of people applying some weird form of constant conjunction