+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Micheal Bush...

Micheal Bush...

Veteran

Re: Micheal Bush...

Except for fact that Matt Forte is pissed about it.

[quote user="WR4Life"]Except for fact that Matt Forte is pissed about it.[/quote]

Forte has trade value.

with Martz gone and a new GM, the bears are looking to change up their Offensive Identity.

What gets me is the fact they've done nothing as of yet to address their O-Line issues.

My guess? The Draft.

(Wish we would have got MB though, if BJ's not coming back, I hope we get an established Power Back)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="WR4Life"]Except for fact that Matt Forte is pissed about it.[/quote]

Forte has trade value.

with Martz gone and a new GM, the bears are looking to change up their Offensive Identity.

What gets me is the fact they've done nothing as of yet to address their O-Line issues.

My guess? The Draft.

(Wish we would have got MB though, if BJ's not coming back, I hope we get an established Power Back)[/quote]

I don't disagree with Forte having trade value. The only thing is that they would have to find another back to split carries with bush. He definitely wore out down the stretch last year.