+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Round 3/22

Re: First Round 3/22

[quote user="BlueSanta"]While I do like Hill, and Still. I do not think this mock makes much sense except in that it appears you tried to give teams players in order to get the guys you like down to pick 32.

I do not see Hill making it past the Broncos or Ravens. I think Brandon Thompson is a 2nd rounder, but if he is taken in the 1st I do not think it will be the Broncos, who need someone to catch passes from Peyton.*

But, to be fair,* this draft isnt completely unbelievable and if people should take anything from it, it is that guys you think are unattainable may in fact not be. Just based on film I would not think Still woud have much chance of being there at 32, but now I am not sure. Fleener isnt on this list, and I think he is a late 1st rounder now. So, you never know

[/quote]Though the Ravens like speed they want a guy who can effectively run routes that's why I put Kendall Wright. he is fast, runs good routes and is a deep ball threat. The Broncos have Demarious Thomas and Erick Decker who are two good pass catchers plus a stable of young fast TEs. I mean by drafting Hill there your drafting a Thomas clone and they lost the heart of their D-line in Bunkley who stuffed the run (and was the best at i in 2012) so they need a plugger inside and that's Thompson. The only thing that bug me about my board is Reiff but I can't find a spot that's really logical.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I think Josh Robinson has a better chance to get into the 1st than Jenkins or Minnifield at this point.[/quote]I doubt it. his combine was good but Jenkins and Minniefield have preformed in games as well to garner their grades. However he is an early 2nd rounder.[/quote]I don't see many teams having Jenkins or Minnifield on their board for the 1st round due to off the field issues but I suppose if the Bengals or possibly the Ravens like them, they come off the board.[/quote]Jenkins is too talented in man coverage to fall out the first. the only reason I didn't have him going to the titans is because they like physical CBs that can really press because they run lots of bump and run man and Jenkins is a guy that excels in off man play that allows him to jump routes.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="smashndash715"]and u dont even have riley reiff going in the 1st?[/quote]He's strickly a RT/ can't find anywhere that needs a RT in the first. He can be interchanged with the Tannehill pick but i just have a feeling the fins go QB with a new HC in Philbin.[/quote]Rams, Jags, Fins, Panthers, Bills, someone will draft Riley Reiff in the 1st w/o a doubt.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="smashndash715"]and u dont even have riley reiff going in the 1st?[/quote]He's strickly a RT/ can't find anywhere that needs a RT in the first. He can be interchanged with the Tannehill pick but i just have a feeling the fins go QB with a new HC in Philbin.[/quote]Rams, Jags, Fins, Panthers, Bills, someone will draft Riley Reiff in the 1st w/o a doubt.
    [/quote]Rams are picking too high, Jags might be in play but they need pass rush desperately, Fins I already explained, Panthers have Jeff Otah, Bills are a possibility but they're switching to a 4-3 and when you have the best 4-3 MLB in the draft staring you in the face you take him.

I can't recall Hill running anything other than a go or deep post route.

Rather have Rueben Randle than him. He had more catches last year than Hill had his collegiate career.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I can't recall Hill running anything other than a go or deep post route.

Rather have Rueben Randle than him. He had more catches last year than Hill had his collegiate career.[/quote]Well wen ur playing in the Run Heavy Triple option Georgia Tech did you won't get many opportunities and he did average 22 ypc and he showed much better route running ability at the Combine and pro day than many people thought he had. Also Randle doesn't have the body control and speed/height this guy has.

Randle's an inch shorter. You're speaking from a wagon that was created weeks after the last college snap.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Randle's an inch shorter. You're speaking from a wagon that was created weeks after the last college snap.[/quote]How was anything I said wrong then? everything I said was true so how am I bandwagoning? Look at other mocks and you would see most have hill going even earlier than 32.

uh........the giants? dude, we took shockey in the first round a decade ago.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

Veteran

[quote user="Manstache"]uh........the giants? dude, we took shockey in the first round a decade ago.[/quote] i felt that this didn't need to be explained but thanks anyway

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

+ Reply to Thread