+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Starter

Re: First Round 3/22

you forgot to calculate the Dumpikslide factor.

Dumpikslide = when a team makes a dumb pick in a draft (reach) and causes draftees to slide to other teams.

No we have Tannehill, Thompson, and Alameda Ta'amu. those are the only ones that come to mind. there is a possibility of Zach Brown to Seattle though.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Chiefs have two of the best OTs in the league, not sure why they would add another one.[/quote]

DeCastro isnt a tackle..he is a guard and some scouts are looking at him as a center..not a tackle tho

and u dont even have riley reiff going in the 1st?

[quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="2">I think another RB may be taken in round 1. David Wilson or Lamar Miller, pick your poison. </font>
    [/quote]I just can't see it with the teams picking having more pressing needs. the only possible one I see is the Bengals but without Trent Richardson on the board I would think they'd wait till the second.

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="slipknottin"]Chiefs have two of the best OTs in the league, not sure why they would add another one.[/quote]

DeCastro isnt a tackle..he is a guard and some scouts are looking at him as a center..not a tackle tho[/quote]I had Martin there. I edited

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I think Josh Robinson has a better chance to get into the 1st than Jenkins or Minnifield at this point.[/quote]I doubt it. his combine was good but Jenkins and Minniefield have preformed in games as well to garner their grades. However he is an early 2nd rounder.[/quote]I don't see many teams having Jenkins or Minnifield on their board for the 1st round due to off the field issues but I suppose if the Bengals or possibly the Ravens like them, they come off the board.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

While I do like Hill, and Still. I do not think this mock makes much sense except in that it appears you tried to give teams players in order to get the guys you like down to pick 32.

I do not see Hill making it past the Broncos or Ravens. I think Brandon Thompson is a 2nd rounder, but if he is taken in the 1st I do not think it will be the Broncos, who need someone to catch passes from Peyton.

But, to be fair, this draft isnt completely unbelievable and if people should take anything from it, it is that guys you think are unattainable may in fact not be. Just based on film I would not think Still woud have much chance of being there at 32, but now I am not sure. Fleener isnt on this list, and I think he is a late 1st rounder now. So, you never know

[quote user="smashndash715"]and u dont even have riley reiff going in the 1st?[/quote]He's strickly a RT/ can't find anywhere that needs a RT in the first. He can be interchanged with the Tannehill pick but i just have a feeling the fins go QB with a new HC in Philbin.

Nevermind on Minnifield. Some reason I always get him mixed up with Cliff Harris.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF