+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: First Round 3/22

excuse my small novel posts

i think they take best looking 4-3 lb available unless crazy value presents itself. please don't ask me to explain cause it will take a novel lol. just reference the 4 different types of views from our fans on these boards for answers for what we need not the trolls. if im still on and have a few more i might make a thread about that lol. its the last days of these great boards anyway that i have been reading for years.

also
    i don't really like college football that much and you really never know what to expect from rooks. so can someone please explain to me what they see in the players possibly available and taken by us. imo we need lb 10-10 oline 8-10 bpa over 1 of those would have to seem like complete steals such as prince and austin only time will tell. and no way in the underworld i would draft a qb atm.

[quote user="rainierjef"]you know Fleener worked himself into the first round right?[/quote]Did he?

You don't honestly believe Riley Reiff will make it out the 1st round do you?

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I think another RB may be taken in round 1. David Wilson or Lamar Miller, pick your poison.
    [/quote]I just can't see it with the teams picking having more pressing needs. the only possible one I see is the Bengals but without Trent Richardson on the board I would think they'd wait till the second.[/quote]The giants very well could go RB in the first, let alone a team like Denver or Green Bay... Doug Martin has clearly taken over the 2nd best RB int his class from Miller and Wilson in my opinion, and has a legit chance to go as the 2nd RB taken in the first rd.. I called martin the 2nd best back in this class well before off season began, and hes done nothing but prove it since then... hes a complete back that also can return kicks, has a great RB body, and catches the ball perfectly and has outstanding balance and cutback ability.. He could go on RD 2, but i gotta feeling he sneaks into RD 1.. I hope we give em a look, personally...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I think another RB may be taken in round 1. David Wilson or Lamar Miller, pick your poison.
    [/quote]I just can't see it with the teams picking having more pressing needs. the only possible one I see is the Bengals but without Trent Richardson on the board I would think they'd wait till the second.[/quote]The giants very well could go RB in the first, let alone a team like Denver or Green Bay... Doug Martin has clearly taken over the 2nd best RB int his class from Miller and Wilson in my opinion, and has a legit chance to go as the 2nd RB taken in the first rd.. I called martin the 2nd best back in this class well before off season began, and hes done nothing but prove it since then... hes a complete back that also can return kicks, has a great RB body, and catches the ball perfectly and has outstanding balance and cutback ability.. He could go on RD 2, but i gotta feeling he sneaks into RD 1.. I hope we give em a look, personally...[/quote]I like Martin a lot, but not as high on him as you. If the Giants took him at 32, it would be a slight reach IMO and he could very likely be off the board at 64. Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 RB's taken in the 1st round. TRich and ???

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="smashndash715"]and u dont even have riley reiff going in the 1st?[/quote]He's strickly a RT/ can't find anywhere that needs a RT in the first. He can be interchanged with the Tannehill pick but i just have a feeling the fins go QB with a new HC in Philbin.[/quote]Giants could use a RT in the 1st, lol. BTW, I think he's versatile enough to play either or RT or LT, probably have more success on the right side though. Buffalo, Seattle, someone will snatch him up early.