+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Would you rather draft??

Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?

Re: Would you rather draft??

[quote user="AceOspadZ4"]Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?[/quote]If Kuechly is there you take him no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?[/quote]If Kuechly is there you take him no ifs, ands, or buts about it.[/quote]

Yeah definitely...Luke would certainly qualify as the BPA.

Kuechly would fill a need & be BPA......but there's no way that happens......one thing I know is,whoever we pick,it'll be someone none of us expect.....

I wouldn't say no way profootball talks mock has him dropping to us and selecting him.

Bench Player

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]I wouldn't say no way profootball talks mock has him dropping to us and selecting him.[/quote]

Saw that mock and stopped reading after the Colts took RG3 first.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?[/quote]If Kuechly is there you take him no ifs, ands, or buts about it.[/quote]

Yeah definitely...Luke would certainly qualify as the BPA.[/quote]

I would throw a party if we drafted him. LB is a position that I have been hoping for the team to address since Antonio Pierce left.

I can't wait for the draft!

I think TE and WR are bigger needs than MLB.

Bench Player

[quote user="slipknottin"]I think TE and WR are bigger needs than MLB.[/quote]

For the first round pick? I mean I think the Giants bigger needs are LB and O-Line but this 32 pick can go anyway depending on the how the top 5 picks go.

[quote user="NYG_88"]For the first round pick? I mean I think the Giants bigger needs are LB and O-Line but this 32 pick can go anyway depending on the how the top 5 picks go.[/quote]

For any pick, doesnt matter.

Bigger argument is player rankings, is Kuechly a better player than Fleener. Which I do believe he is.

Giants always draft mix of value and position of need.

Both Fleener & Kuechly would fit both if avaliable at 32. So its likely a matter of which they think is the better player.

But I think that decision is made for the giants, very improbable that both are avaliable at 32. And I dont think Hightower is as good a player as Fleener, not by a long shot