+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you rather draft??

Would you rather draft??

Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?

Re: Would you rather draft??

[quote user="AceOspadZ4"]Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?[/quote]If Kuechly is there you take him no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]Non- need positions such as Fleener or Stephen Hill, or a need position like Kuechly?[/quote]If Kuechly is there you take him no ifs, ands, or buts about it.[/quote]

Yeah definitely...Luke would certainly qualify as the BPA.

Kuechly would fill a need & be BPA......but there's no way that happens......one thing I know is,whoever we pick,it'll be someone none of us expect.....

I wouldn't say no way profootball talks mock has him dropping to us and selecting him.

Bench Player

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]I wouldn't say no way profootball talks mock has him dropping to us and selecting him.[/quote]

Saw that mock and stopped reading after the Colts took RG3 first.

I think TE and WR are bigger needs than MLB.

Bench Player

[quote user="slipknottin"]I think TE and WR are bigger needs than MLB.[/quote]

For the first round pick? I mean I think the Giants bigger needs are LB and O-Line but this 32 pick can go anyway depending on the how the top 5 picks go.

I do think the Giants have their starters set at this moment in time at WR and TE but still theres a lot of questions unanswered about the depth behind in those positions. With out a question the Giants struggled when MLB position lost depth and a no one seemed to grab the starting role by the horns. That been said I don't see major holes in the actual roster that Reese can't fill with quality and talent in this years draft. BPA at DT, TE, RB, ILB or WR are all possibilities but I do see Reese taking a even keel value-need pick this year at 32.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="NYG_88"]For the first round pick? I mean I think the Giants bigger needs are LB and O-Line but this 32 pick can go anyway depending on the how the top 5 picks go.[/quote]

For any pick, doesnt matter.

Bigger argument is player rankings, is Kuechly a better player than Fleener. Which I do believe he is.

Giants always draft mix of value and position of need.

Both Fleener & Kuechly would fit both if avaliable at 32. So its likely a matter of which they think is the better player.

But I think that decision is made for the giants, very improbable that both are avaliable at 32. And I dont think Hightower is as good a player as Fleener, not by a long shot

+ Reply to Thread