+ Reply to Thread

PLAXICO BURRESS MAINTAINS INTEREST IN JETS, BUT KEEPS CHIRPING ABOUT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

PLAXICO BURRESS MAINTAINS INTEREST IN JETS, BUT KEEPS CHIRPING ABOUT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Excerpt: "Plaxico Burress
    still hasn’t ruled out a return to the Jets, but he’s making it clear his heart
    is really in Philadelphia.<div style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

Two days after telling a Philly radio station that “nothing else would make
    me happier” than to play for the Eagles, the soon-to-be ex-Jet continued his
    relentless campaign to join them on Thursday. Speaking on the syndicated <a title="Dan Patrick" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Dan+Patrick">Dan
    Patrick</a> Show, <font color="#0000FF"><font size="5">Burress said Philly “would be a beautiful place to play, no
    doubt about it</font>.”</font> Read more...
    </p>

</div>
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: PLAXICO BURRESS MAINTAINS INTEREST IN JETS, BUT KEEPS CHIRPING ABOUT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]PLAXICO BURRESS MAINTAINS INTEREST IN JETS, BUT KEEPS CHIRPING ABOUT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Excerpt: "Plaxico Burress
    still hasn’t ruled out a return to the Jets, but he’s making it clear his heart
    is really in Philadelphia.<div style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

Two days after telling a Philly radio station that “nothing else would make
    me happier” than to play for the Eagles, the soon-to-be ex-Jet continued his
    relentless campaign to join them on Thursday. Speaking on the syndicated <a title="Dan Patrick" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Dan+Patrick">Dan
    Patrick</a> Show, <font color="#0000FF"><font size="5">Burress said Philly “would be a beautiful place to play, no
    doubt about it</font>.”</font> Read more...
    </p>

</div>
    [/quote]

I have to believe Plaxico has never been outside the stadium in Phila to put Philly and beautiful in the same paragraph.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: PLAXICO BURRESS MAINTAINS INTEREST IN JETS, BUT KEEPS CHIRPING ABOUT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Has anyone made him an offer? Seems odd a great red-zone threat like him, has not been signed yet
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

The guy's now reduced to begging for a job as a 4th receiver . . . pathetic

Go shoot yourself..........again</P>
    The Gigalo with the most below

what a dip****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI