+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy dratf people.....CRAZY!!!!

Crazy dratf people.....CRAZY!!!!

I know, I know, we would probably never draft 2 WRs in a year, but hey, the Redskins did it a couple years back in rounds 2 & 3! So here comes the madness:

1 Stephen Hill WR
    2 mohamd Sanu WR
    3 Senio Kelemete OG
    4 Derek Wolfe DT
    5 Malik Jackson DE
    5c Tramain Thomas CB
    6 Tysyn Hartman FS
    7 Marcel Jones OT
    7c James Hanna TE

Re: Crazy dratf people.....CRAZY!!!!

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]the Redskins did it a couple years back in rounds 2 & 3! [/quote]One plays STs for us and one is out of the league.

Honestly, I've come to a point where I just stopped trying to guess who we'll draft. Any pick after 20 is so hard to call because no one knows who'll still be on the board.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

ps....u should probably fix the title

[quote user="egyptian420"]Honestly, I've come to a point where I just stopped trying to guess who we'll draft. Any pick after 20 is so hard to call because no one knows who'll still be on the board.
    [/quote]Yeah I think I said something similar like this to someone before. Usually the first 10 selections are easy to guess but once someone reaches for that QB or someone drops (ala Prince), the whole board is thrown away.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="egyptian420"]Honestly, I've come to a point where I just stopped trying to guess who we'll draft. Any pick after 20 is so hard to call because no one knows who'll still be on the board.
    [/quote]Yeah I think I said something similar like this to someone before. Usually the first 10 selections are easy to guess but once someone reaches for that QB or someone drops (ala Prince), the whole board is thrown away.[/quote]
    Yup...Even with Prince slipping to us, I honestly thought we were going to take Castonzo...they were even showing him sitting there and the phone not ringing lool....I was sooo pumped when we took Prince though

Veteran

I like both hill & sanu , but IDK why anyone would select 2wrs in back to back rounds, especially with our situation when we already have two studs in Nicks & Cruz.. drafting one is enough lol

Leave that to the browns!

[quote user="GMenNY21"]I like both hill & sanu , but IDK why anyone would select 2wrs in back to back rounds, especially with our situation when we already have two studs in Nicks & Cruz.. drafting one is enough lol

Leave that to the browns![/quote]

For me personally..........I don't have alot of faith in Barden or Jernigan, and as far as I know we have not re-signed Thomas. So my question to you is......who do we really have for depth at WR.......and who is going to become the #3 guy? I honerstly don't think we would draft 2 WRs, much less back to back........but it would be kinda cool to grab these 2 top WR picks in one draft.

All-Pro

I'm starting to think we won't resign Cruz AND Nicks. After seeing the dollars thrown at WRs this off season, how can we afford both, while paying a kings ransom for JPP?

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]I know, I know, we would probably never draft 2 WRs in a year, but hey, the Redskins did it a couple years back in rounds 2 & 3! So here comes the madness:

1 Stephen Hill WR
    2 mohamd Sanu WR
    3 Senio Kelemete OG
    4 Derek Wolfe DT
    5 Malik Jackson DE
    5c Tramain Thomas CB
    6 Tysyn Hartman FS
    7 Marcel Jones OT
    7c James Hanna TE[/quote]

I feel like I'm looking at a Matt Millen draft board.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

+ Reply to Thread