+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy dratf people.....CRAZY!!!!

Re: Crazy dratf people.....CRAZY!!!!

[quote user="TuckYou"]I'm starting to think we won't resign Cruz AND Nicks. After seeing the dollars thrown at WRs this off season, how can we afford both, while paying a kings ransom for JPP?[/quote]
    Yea Nicks and JPP are going to be hefty contracts....so will Cruz' if he has another year like 2011....Unfortunately this can't last forever unless we sign a bunch of scrubs to replace all the other player lol
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]I know, I know, we would probably never draft 2 WRs in a year, but hey, the Redskins did it a couple years back in rounds 2 & 3! So here comes the madness: 1 Stephen Hill WR 2 mohamd Sanu WR 3 Senio Kelemete OG 4 Derek Wolfe DT 5 Malik Jackson DE 5c Tramain Thomas CB 6 Tysyn Hartman FS 7 Marcel Jones OT 7c James Hanna TE[/quote]

Yes, we should follow the Redskins' philosophyof drafting.

BTW, how did that draft work out for the Redskins????

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]I know, I know, we would probably never draft 2 WRs in a year, but hey, the Redskins did it a couple years back in rounds 2 & 3! So here comes the madness: 1 Stephen Hill WR 2 mohamd Sanu WR 3 Senio Kelemete OG 4 Derek Wolfe DT 5 Malik Jackson DE 5c Tramain Thomas CB 6 Tysyn Hartman FS 7 Marcel Jones OT 7c James Hanna TE[/quote]

Yes, we should follow the Redskins' philosophy*of drafting.

BTW, how did that draft work out for the Redskins????

[/quote]

How has any draft worked out for the Redskins?
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Picking 2 WRs to start the draft is nonsense. I could see us taking one on the first day, but not two... and specially with out top pick. The only way that it could happen, is that it happened to be the best player available on the board... which I seriously doubt.

Hill would be a reach at the 32nd pick, as there will be better players available, and at positions that need upgrading... such as, OL, LB and TE.

I do like your 2nd round choice, but I am not sure about the specific player... the second round is always the most interesting to me.

+ Reply to Thread