+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

NY Knicks 2011-12

Knicks are on the verge of signing Grant Hill</P>

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

Was this realy the 1st new york knicks thread?

Yeah sweet, good looks

CBS rumor that the Knicks are involved in a huge trade involving Chauncy Billups and Tyson Chandler

This Knick team is being aggressive.This could be a serious basketball team yet.

Tyson Chandler

Amare Stoudamire

Carmelo Anthony

Thats a Hell of a frontcourt
    Grant Hill as a back up not to shabby

Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...

Yahoo Sports reports the Knicks are close to a 4-year deal with Chandler worth $58 million.

Great signing need-wise but very overpaid if you ask me.

I'm not as stoked as I should be, because our chances in the CP3 sweepstakes aren't looking good because of this...

Too much money...Chandler isn't worth $15 mil. Anything more than $10 mil is too much...

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...
    [/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low

Heat really want this game tonight.Knicks may get blown out of the building.Amare looks like crap again tonight

Starter

chea! bibby!

Starter

MELO!!!!!