+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 141 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

Did you Knick fans see how focused my Bulls looked on Tues night? You cats beat us twice last year. I can't wait til we matchup this season... should be some interesting games. I'll definitely be in the building when Chicago travels to Madison Square. I'm about to buy my tix early and take the night off from work. Go Bulls!

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Anyone see the preseason game on wends night? How did they do? heard Melo had 21 points!
    [/quote]Both these rookies are very impressive.Iman didnt shoot well but the kid has so much energy and he defends 3 postions.I dont think Landry is going to be a starter for very long.Harrelson is going to be in the rotation and is becoming a favorite of mine.He is big and hehustles.He is going to annoy a lot of good inside players.In 24 minutes he scored 7 points 10 boards,3 blocks and 2 steals.Besides Melo The Knicks couldnt shoot last night and last year they would of lost the game because of it. This is a much better team with Tyson Chandler defending the rim he had 8 points and 12 boards.I cant wait till they get Baron Davis healthy this team is going to be very good. I still think the Bulls and Heat have a leg up on them but the Knicks are a team that could beat anyone thats for sure. I really think this Knick team can be a tough team to score on at the end of games and there rebounding will improve dramatically this season

redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers? I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</P>

</P>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front. Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably. But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</P>

</P>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando. That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them. The Celts lost him and now Green for the season? </P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="tonyt830"]

redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers? I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</p>

</p>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front. Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably. But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</p>

</p>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando. That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them. The Celts lost him and now Green for the season? </p>[/quote] U think the Knicks are behind Orlando???lol Jeez my friend! We better then Orlando this yr!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"]

redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers?* I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</p>

*</p>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front.* Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably.* But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</p>

*</p>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando.* That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them.* The Celts lost him and now Green for the season?* </p>[/quote] U think the Knicks are behind Orlando???lol* Jeez my friend! We better then Orlando this yr!
    [/quote]I agree the Heat and Bulls are the only 2 teams that I would put in front of the Knicks in the East. Baron Davis is what he used to be this Knick team could win a Championship.The Knicks have the best 3 ,4 and 5 combo in the NBA. This kid Iman Shumpert looks like the real deal I think the Knicks might of stole a great player in this draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Anyone see the preseason game on wends night? How did they do? heard Melo had 21 points!
    [/quote]Both these rookies are very impressive.Iman didnt shoot well but the kid has so much energy and he defends 3 postions.I dont think Landry is going to be a starter for very long.Harrelson is going to be in the rotation and is becoming a favorite of mine.He is big and hehustles.He is going to annoy a lot of good inside players.In 24 minutes he scored 7 points 10 boards,3 blocks and 2 steals.Besides Melo The Knicks couldnt shoot last night and last year they would of lost the game because of it. This is a much better team with Tyson Chandler defending the rim he had 8 points and 12 boards.I cant wait till they get Baron Davis healthy this team is going to be very good. I still think the Bulls and Heat have a leg up on them but the Knicks are a team that could beat anyone thats for sure. I really think this Knick team can be a tough team to score on at the end of games and there rebounding will improve dramatically this season[/quote]
    Looks like we are the #3 in the East. Quite well if you ask me. Very different from the bottom five from years past.

[quote user="tonyt830"]

redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers? I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</p>

</p>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front. Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably. But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</p>

</p>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando. That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them. The Celts lost him and now Green for the season? </p>[/quote]
    Orlando looks bad this year. Dwight looks like he has already sailed on out of Orlando and the rest of the team is a bunch of chumps.

[quote user="tonyt830"]

redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers?* I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</P>

*</P>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front.* Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably.* But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</P>

*</P>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando.* That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them.* The Celts lost him and now Green for the season?* </P>[/quote]I think the Knicks filled all 14 spots so this is there team for now

my eastern conference prediction
    1) Miami Heat- no suprise here no debate here
    2) Chicago Bulls- You can't argue here had the best record in the NBA last year and got help for Derrick Rose with the signing of Rip Hamlinton
    3) New York Knicks- I moved them from 4 to 3 because when Baron comes back in mid January he can make the difference
    4) Boston Celtics- The injury to Jeff Green is huge but the trade of Glen Davis is good because they got Brandon Bass both of these guys are the same players.
    5) Atlanta Hawks- This was a final 4 team in the east who gave the Bulls a run for their money.
    6) Indiana Pacers- The addition of David West and his veteran presence with this team can help them shock a few teams this year maybe
    7) Orlando Magic- This team is in diseray I think they make the playoffs cause they play in the east
    8) Charolate Bobcats- KEMBA! (honestly almost any team except the raptors and cavs can make the playoffs as the #8 seed.)

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]my eastern conference prediction
    1) Miami Heat- no suprise here no debate here
    2) Chicago Bulls- You can't argue here had the best record in the NBA last year and got help for Derrick Rose with the signing of Rip Hamlinton
    3) New York Knicks- I moved them from 4 to 3 because when Baron comes back in mid January he can make the difference
    4) Boston Celtics- The injury to Jeff Green is huge but the trade of Glen Davis is good because they got Brandon Bass both of these guys are the same players.
    5) Atlanta Hawks- This was a final 4 team in the east who gave the Bulls a run for their money.
    6) Indiana Pacers- The addition of David West and his veteran presence with this team can help them shock a few teams this year maybe
    7) Orlando Magic- This team is in diseray I think they make the playoffs cause they play in the east
    8) Charolate Bobcats- KEMBA! (honestly almost any team except the raptors and cavs can make the playoffs as the #8 seed.)
    [/quote]
    No way the Bobcats make it, Bucks or Sixers will make it.