+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

The rumors are going crazy on Twitter theres some claimimg Baron Davis ,Grant Hill and Tyson Chandler are all going to be NY Knicks

Eddy Curry and his fat *** is on a steam ship to Miami

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...
    [/quote]Twitter verse says Baron Davis

The Knicks can offer starter minutes to Grant Hill why the Knicks are in the lead for his services

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...
    [/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low[/quote]

Heat trying to one-up the league at every turn it seems....

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

AI/DWade/LBJ/Bosh/(?)Dalembert(?)

Dang....

Only way we keep up is if we can get CP3 and somehow RETAIN Amar'e.

The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

[/quote]Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low[/quote]

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

Dang....

[/quote]
    I doubt they get Dalembert there over the cap he would have to play for minimum. Battier already took almost the full mid level

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Dang....

[/quote]
    I doubt they get Dalembert there over the cap he would have to play for minimum. Battier already took almost the full mid level[/quote]

Well, who's to say Dalembert wouldnt play for the minimum? Its not like the guy's a household name...he might be one of those guys who'd sacrifice a huge payday to win a ring on a stacked team...

Plus...Riley's been an evil genius managing the Heat....he somehow got the Big 3 together when everyone said it was near-impossible...I wouldn't put anything past those guys.

Also, rumors say Heat might pickup Billups for cheap if he clears waivers because we amnestied him....(hope that doesnt happen)

Anyhow....CP3's gonna be a Laker....I feel it....

KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare[/quote]

[/quote]
    The Knicks' front office is known to do their big men dirty. Need proof? See former co-captain Patrick Ewing
    Close or you hit the bricks